Story Blackpill experiences

• Thread starter NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo
  • Start date
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
I was wondering if any of you had any blackpill experiences that stood out in your life, especially ones that happened before you were blackpilled. I'll also add in a few bluepill experiences.

Blackpill #1: the bus girl
So I am about 15, maybe 16 years old and traveling by bus every day to go to school. Every single thursday there'd be a girl on my bus on the way home. About my age... maybe slightly older, fit & thin, blonde, very attractive. She'd always ask the bus driver if he could let her get off in between bus stops, something which is obviously not allowed. Nowadays you have to use a card to check in when you enter the bus and then use your card again to check out whenever you're getting off. This was done to incentivize public transport usage for shorter trips so you wouldn't have to pay for a full bus ticket while only needing to travel 2-3 bus stops. Back then, when this story took place, you would still have to buy a bus ticket so I guess legally speaking it's less fraudulent as you've paid for whatever distance the bus can take you but it is still not allowed to get off or get on at non-bus stop locations and bus drivers would risk infractions.

Bus drivers work in shifts so it would usually be a different bus driver every time and I noticed that they'd always happily let the girl get off at her requested location, which was at a traffic light. Once I even noticed the bus driver stopping the bus despite the light being green, just so he could let her off. However, me being super bluepilled and naive I didn't think much of it and just thought the bus driver was being nice.

This went on for a while - I'm talking months, so I've seen her pull this at least about 10 times without fail. One thursday though there was a man sitting next to me and he noticed the girl being let out of the bus and he turned to me and said 'the only reason he does that is because she is a hot girl'. Just like that out of the blue. I'm not religious or spiritual but this is probably the closest you can get to a blackpill angel or messenger :feelsLUL:. At that age I was pretty edgy and full of myself when it came to arguing so I was happy to take on any debate but he didn't really comment on my arguments and just said 'try it yourself and see what happens', he also had to get off at the next stop.

I was pretty stoked because my life was fairly uneventful and I disliked school so I had something to look out for every day as I conducted my own 'experiment'. It helped that I was very low inhib (always have been and still am, probably genetics). Every day after school I would ask the bus driver if I could get off at a location closer to my house and he would always refuse and give me the standard rhetoric of 'blahblah it's not allowed blahblah I could get into trouble'. When remarking that a girl would always be let off I also got the predictable 'that's on them[other bus drivers], I don't let anyone off' etc. etc. :feelsLUL:

When I was discussing this with some of my friends they remarked that I didn't choose the same traffic light to get off at as the girl and that this may have an effect. I had tried 2 times at that point and I thought he made a good point so I started asking to be let off at the exact same location - same answers, nothing changed. Eventually I concluded that the reason the girl was let off was because she was a pretty girl and the bus drivers were attracted to her. I was completely correct, but what really intrigues me is how I was just completely ok with it and left it at that forever. There was no anger, frustration, feelings of discrimination etc., I just seemed to accept it and not look back. Probably worked in my favor because high school was already rough, I can't imagine having a bunch of bitterness on top of it.

Blackpill #2: the vantablackpill
When I was 16-17 I was hardcore into everything related to pua. This was when The Mystery Method was popular and all of these books were getting spotlight attention, i.e. Neil Strauss' book The Game, the Venusian Arts series and so forth. I binged all of this content and was on pua forums 24/7. I was an unattractive virgin and just dying to get some action and being a gullible and also desperate 17yo I bought into the whole pua thing hard. Looking back, I do think pua helped me develop some social skills which didn't come naturally to me, so I wouldn't say it was entirely useless, but I definitely should've invested only a fraction of the time in it and ignore most of the 'pua theory'.

Looking back at most approaches I did is painful because they were so cringe, I still feel shame 15 years later, but there was one approach that went really well. Even looking back at it now it was a truly successful approach. There was a girl a year down that was attractive, we will call her Vanta (for the vantablackpill I'm about to receive, also I legitimately forgot her name) but not super-attractive, she just had some facial features that made her cute and unique. It didn't seem like Vanta was overly popular either, hanging out with a group of classmates from which some were unattractive guys. I was mostly hanging out with 2 male classmates during breaks and we'd do stuff like play football outside, eat together, discuss dragonball Z, discuss girls, curriculum stuff etc. nothing unusual, but all 3 of us had noticed Vanta and found her really attractive and approachable. They kinda egged me on to approach her the day our breaks overlapped (which was only on thursday, I also just realized that story #1 and story #3 that I'm about to tell after this also happened on thursdays jfl, cursed day). I was eager to accept with my alleged pua skills. I told them how I would open so that if they were to join in they would be able to be congruent with my opener.

I approached the group, 3 guys 1 girl + Vanta, and asked "hey I was having a discussion with my friends [points to my 2 classmates] over there, about who lies more, boys or girls?" and honestly it was a complete hit. Everyone was super engaged and friendly. From pua theory I remembered that I shouldn't dwell on the opener too long and transition but I was getting such good vibes from the discussion that I kinda let it go. I also had my 2 friends join the group and they participated well, honestly it was just very successful altogether, even looking back at it now. Some other kids came to inform us that they were going to play football outside so the 3 guys from the group together with 1 of my 2 friends went outside, leaving us with me, the girl, Vanta and my guy friend. We talked about some different stuff and I suggested we should play some foosball (table football). The girls were resistant at first but we convinced them.

Honestly we had a lot of fun. I was playing with the Vanta. I was teasing her about her foosball abilities and she was laughing and acting fake annoyed, she even playfully hit me. She was playing defense at first and after the umpteenth goal I said 'ok this isn't working lets swap' and when we swapped I put my hand on her waist to 'move' her so to speak and I didn't notice any resistance or dislike at all. Me being the self-proclaimed pua-god I decided I would also be the self-proclaimed foosball god and that I'd give her a quick foosball coaching session where I showed her how to handle the rods. I touched her hands a lot during this and she seemed to be into it. I even made a sexual joke about moving the rods back and forth and she + everyone else really laughed at that one. Man I was such fucking hot shit it's unreal. The break ends and I decide it's time to '#close' her, but most communication was done through MSN Messenger those days. I was alone with Vanta as everyone was gathering their stuff so I asked for her MSN address. She gave it to and I told her mine and that I'd add her. We left for class.

Obviously as soon as I get home I immediately add her but the conversation that ensues is a bit awkward and it soon became apparent that this was the MSN address of someone else, a random guy that didn't even go to our school. I asked her if he knew Vanta but then he blocked me. I was thinking about how I would approach Vanta about this and decided I'd play dumb and either talk to her next thursday or talk to her if I saw her passing by in the halls when everyone changed classes. I figured it would be nice to talk to her in-between classes because I had something which in pua theory is called a 'time constraint', which is something that makes girls feel more at ease because there's an easy way out of the interaction and also guarantees it won't take too long. I didn't actually see her though, so next thursday I went up to Vanta and said I fucked up and incorrectly added her MSN (she didn't write it out or anything so this was believable, even though her MSN was very straightforward and impossible to get wrong). I had actually asked advice on pua forums (jfl:feelsLUL:) and they told me that acting oblivious was the way to go but that I had to get her to invest in the situation as to not come off too beta or make it too easy for her or whatever the fuck their logic was at the time, so I had to give my MSN to her and make her add me. They also suggested I make sure it's impossible for her to 'forget' or 'fuck up' and thus should write it down on a note or something (despite my MSN just being my first and last name, which were also impossible to spell wrong as they have no alternative spellings). She said 'yeah I was wondering why you didn't add me you must've spelled it wrong' so I said haha yeah probably no worries, why don't you add me. She said sure. She actually had her agenda out to check which class she had after break so I suggested I'd write it down in her agenda. She let me. It should not be shocking to anyone that she did not add me.

The next few days I was pondering on how to deal with the situation and everyone on the pua forums suggested I just drop it at this point and that I've done everything right, so I decided I would do that. You'd think that this is the end of the story and that the blackpill has been fulfilled, but it's about to get not one, but two degrees worse than this. The next monday I was called into the principal's office, because I had apparently stolen a phone from the female locker room in the gym area while the girls had P.E. class. Not only have I not stolen a phone, I have never even been remotely close to the female locker room. I was also accused of peaking into the female locker room (completely untrue). They tried to bluff me by getting me to admit to it because 'they have cameras[they did have cameras], they just don't want to go through the effort of having to spit through the footage and give me a chance to be honest'. Obviously I called their bluff because I didn't do shit and I never heard from them again, but later I had one of the guys that was with Vanta when I originally approached her come up to me and asked why I stole Vanta's phone. I was a bit confused but then it clicked, and he told me that she had gone to the principal to accuse me. I was considering confronting her but everyone told me it was just best to leave it so that's what I ended up doing.

Now to make it even worse, and why this story is called vantablackpill instead of just blackpill, is that there was a school party, maybe like a month later? And there I saw Vanta approach Chad McChad (chad face chad hair chad length chad frame etc., you get the idea) and ask for a hug. This was in the locker area so the music wasn't as loud there and I overheard that they didn't know each other because they were introducing themselves. Vanta was very forward and just straight up asked him if he had a girlfriend, to which he replied no and asked why she asked. She giggled and he had to laugh as well, and then he said 'you're very friendly but you're not my type' jfl. In the moment I was ecstatic to see Chad reject this disgusting creature but later on I actually did a 180 on that when I realized he just flicked Vanta in the gutter like a pebble by the wayside whereas I had weeks and weeks of scheming and effort put into Vanta that not only resulted in wasted time but even an accusation of perversity and theft :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

I have more stories but I cba typing atm, I will reserve the first reply and edit the other stories in later.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
reserved

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Leaving office in the evening, walked to elevator. Some foid was already waiting so I just stood like 3 meters away from her and kept waiting for elevator. After like 10 secs she turns and looks at me, and goes for stairs. I was already blackpilled back then, but it still made me feel shit. I didn't do anything weird, didn't make sounds or even look at her.

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
First grade elementary school we were going on a field trip and had to be on a row and hold hands with a partner. My partner was a girl and didn't want to hold hands with me so she went to the front with the teacher

Last edited:
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Good writing OP, you should get this published

NOBEL-PRIZE-WINNING-AUTHORS.png

S

Sorcerer

Dec 9, 2020
First grade elementary school we were going in a field trip and had to be on a row and hold hands with a partner. My partner was a girl and didn't want to hold hands with me so she went to the front with the teacher
You should've held hands with the teacher.
maxresdefault.jpg

@jaded jabble you're Pinkpilled tbh

S

Sorcerer

Dec 9, 2020
all my female teachers in elementary were fat ugly hags
She's 60, you know you would you dirty grandmafucker
1dd61cc003e17736671f2a343c60c02a.jpg

@chudur-budur

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
TL;DR but I’ve literally had girls tell me I wasn’t tall enough.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
She's 60, you know you would you dirty grandmafucker
1dd61cc003e17736671f2a343c60c02a.jpg

@chudur-budur

Lmfao, that's a borderline stacy.

Clearly people are still not getting the philosophy of grannymaxxing.

If you are into some granny just because she kinda looks like a stacy, then that's not grannymaxxing. You are resorting to her because you can't get a stacy, the granny is your makeshift stacy.

No, that's hypocrisy, not grannymaxxing.

It's grannymaxxing only when you can accept and admire her in her truest form -- the manifestation of real grannydom in all sense.

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

As long as you are not ready to accept these fine ladies, you are not maxxing any granny.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Lmfao, that's a borderline stacy.

Clearly people are still not getting the philosophy of grannymaxxing.

If you are into some granny just because she kinda looks like a stacy, then that's not grannymaxxing. You are resorting to her because you can't get a stacy, the granny is your makeshift stacy.

No, that's hypocrisy, not grannymaxxing.

It's grannymaxxing only when you can accept and admire her in her truest form -- the manifestation of real grannydom in all sense.

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

As long as you are not ready to accept these fine ladies, you are not maxxing any granny.

cool, gatekeeping grannymaxxing now are we

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
I check both foxnews and cnn.com many times a day and foxnews won't stop running stories on Elizabeth Hurley.

Are you looking for ER stories? I don't think being up to date on current events is a NEET thing.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
lets check the rules for being a NEET:
-not in
-employment
-education
-training

Just saying bro, if you said 'chilling in my million dollar penthouse with 50 supermodels' I would've reacted similarly

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I'm not gate keeping. Just trying to educate people on the philosophy of grannymaxxing. Jeez.
Have you ever fucked a granny before? Honestly bro, you harp on and on about the benefits and intricacies of grannymaxxing, but unless you practice what you preach then people won't take you seriously.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Have you ever fucked a granny before?
Chad only. I'm a 5'2" ugly ass curry.
Honestly bro, you harp on and on about the benefits and intricacies of grannymaxxing, but unless you practice what you preach then people won't take you seriously.
Yes I agree I have no hands-on experience, but who said I can't do theoretical and philosophical studies? Almost all of quantum physics is theoretical.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
I was on public transport one afternoon around the time when school ends. A bunch of high school students got on at one of the stops and started making a bunch of noise like they always do. However, two of them were louder than the others and they were clearly having a verbal altercation. It was two young girls calling each other whores because they wanted the same attractive boy. Their remarks toward each other got more and more graphic going into detail about how they could suck a mean cock for a 15-16 year old girl. The tension was building up and before I knew it they started throwing fists and screaming like the dumbass bitches they were. Their iphones flew out of the pockets of their skin tight jeans, which they only wore to attract the attention of good looking males. The fight was unfortunately quickly broken up by their friends who were close by.
These girls would literally humiliate themselves in front of ~70 people and risk getting a criminal record just to have the opportunity to be with a genetically superior boy. Everything they do in their lives has the end goal of getting a hot guy, from buy expensive shitting iphones to get social validation/status to wearing provocative clothing. An old woman threatened to call the cops if they didn't stop.
I had mixed emotions while all of this unfolded. I had to muster up all of my strength to hold back my laughter due to witnessing such a ridiculous scene and at the same time it was depressing to know the extent a woman will go to get good looking men.
Pr

Last edited:
P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
I was wondering if any of you had any blackpill experiences that stood out in your life, especially ones that happened before you were blackpilled. I'll also add in a few bluepill experiences.

Blackpill #1: the bus girl
So I am about 15, maybe 16 years old and traveling by bus every day to go to school. Every single thursday there'd be a girl on my bus on the way home. About my age... maybe slightly older, fit & thin, blonde, very attractive. She'd always ask the bus driver if he could let her get off in between bus stops, something which is obviously not allowed. Nowadays you have to use a card to check in when you enter the bus and then use your card again to check out whenever you're getting off. This was done to incentivize public transport usage for shorter trips so you wouldn't have to pay for a full bus ticket while only needing to travel 2-3 bus stops. Back then, when this story took place, you would still have to buy a bus ticket so I guess legally speaking it's less fraudulent as you've paid for whatever distance the bus can take you but it is still not allowed to get off or get on at non-bus stop locations and bus drivers would risk infractions.

Bus drivers work in shifts so it would usually be a different bus driver every time and I noticed that they'd always happily let the girl get off at her requested location, which was at a traffic light. Once I even noticed the bus driver stopping the bus despite the light being green, just so he could let her off. However, me being super bluepilled and naive I didn't think much of it and just thought the bus driver was being nice.

This went on for a while - I'm talking months, so I've seen her pull this at least about 10 times without fail. One thursday though there was a man sitting next to me and he noticed the girl being let out of the bus and he turned to me and said 'the only reason he does that is because she is a hot girl'. Just like that out of the blue. I'm not religious or spiritual but this is probably the closest you can get to a blackpill angel or messenger :feelsLUL:. At that age I was pretty edgy and full of myself when it came to arguing so I was happy to take on any debate but he didn't really comment on my arguments and just said 'try it yourself and see what happens', he also had to get off at the next stop.

I was pretty stoked because my life was fairly uneventful and I disliked school so I had something to look out for every day as I conducted my own 'experiment'. It helped that I was very low inhib (always have been and still am, probably genetics). Every day after school I would ask the bus driver if I could get off at a location closer to my house and he would always refuse and give me the standard rhetoric of 'blahblah it's not allowed blahblah I could get into trouble'. When remarking that a girl would always be let off I also got the predictable 'that's on them[other bus drivers], I don't let anyone off' etc. etc. :feelsLUL:

When I was discussing this with some of my friends they remarked that I didn't choose the same traffic light to get off at as the girl and that this may have an effect. I had tried 2 times at that point and I thought he made a good point so I started asking to be let off at the exact same location - same answers, nothing changed. Eventually I concluded that the reason the girl was let off was because she was a pretty girl and the bus drivers were attracted to her. I was completely correct, but what really intrigues me is how I was just completely ok with it and left it at that forever. There was no anger, frustration, feelings of discrimination etc., I just seemed to accept it and not look back. Probably worked in my favor because high school was already rough, I can't imagine having a bunch of bitterness on top of it.

Blackpill #2: the vantablackpill
When I was 16-17 I was hardcore into everything related to pua. This was when The Mystery Method was popular and all of these books were getting spotlight attention, i.e. Neil Strauss' book The Game, the Venusian Arts series and so forth. I binged all of this content and was on pua forums 24/7. I was an unattractive virgin and just dying to get some action and being a gullible and also desperate 17yo I bought into the whole pua thing hard. Looking back, I do think pua helped me develop some social skills which didn't come naturally to me, so I wouldn't say it was entirely useless, but I definitely should've invested only a fraction of the time in it and ignore most of the 'pua theory'.

Looking back at most approaches I did is painful because they were so cringe, I still feel shame 15 years later, but there was one approach that went really well. Even looking back at it now it was a truly successful approach. There was a girl a year down that was attractive, we will call her Vanta (for the vantablackpill I'm about to receive, also I legitimately forgot her name) but not super-attractive, she just had some facial features that made her cute and unique. It didn't seem like Vanta was overly popular either, hanging out with a group of classmates from which some were unattractive guys. I was mostly hanging out with 2 male classmates during breaks and we'd do stuff like play football outside, eat together, discuss dragonball Z, discuss girls, curriculum stuff etc. nothing unusual, but all 3 of us had noticed Vanta and found her really attractive and approachable. They kinda egged me on to approach her the day our breaks overlapped (which was only on thursday, I also just realized that story #1 and story #3 that I'm about to tell after this also happened on thursdays jfl, cursed day). I was eager to accept with my alleged pua skills. I told them how I would open so that if they were to join in they would be able to be congruent with my opener.

I approached the group, 3 guys 1 girl + Vanta, and asked "hey I was having a discussion with my friends [points to my 2 classmates] over there, about who lies more, boys or girls?" and honestly it was a complete hit. Everyone was super engaged and friendly. From pua theory I remembered that I shouldn't dwell on the opener too long and transition but I was getting such good vibes from the discussion that I kinda let it go. I also had my 2 friends join the group and they participated well, honestly it was just very successful altogether, even looking back at it now. Some other kids came to inform us that they were going to play football outside so the 3 guys from the group together with 1 of my 2 friends went outside, leaving us with me, the girl, Vanta and my guy friend. We talked about some different stuff and I suggested we should play some foosball (table football). The girls were resistant at first but we convinced them.

Honestly we had a lot of fun. I was playing with the Vanta. I was teasing her about her foosball abilities and she was laughing and acting fake annoyed, she even playfully hit me. She was playing defense at first and after the umpteenth goal I said 'ok this isn't working lets swap' and when we swapped I put my hand on her waist to 'move' her so to speak and I didn't notice any resistance or dislike at all. Me being the self-proclaimed pua-god I decided I would also be the self-proclaimed foosball god and that I'd give her a quick foosball coaching session where I showed her how to handle the rods. I touched her hands a lot during this and she seemed to be into it. I even made a sexual joke about moving the rods back and forth and she + everyone else really laughed at that one. Man I was such fucking hot shit it's unreal. The break ends and I decide it's time to '#close' her, but most communication was done through MSN Messenger those days. I was alone with Vanta as everyone was gathering their stuff so I asked for her MSN address. She gave it to and I told her mine and that I'd add her. We left for class.

Obviously as soon as I get home I immediately add her but the conversation that ensues is a bit awkward and it soon became apparent that this was the MSN address of someone else, a random guy that didn't even go to our school. I asked her if he knew Vanta but then he blocked me. I was thinking about how I would approach Vanta about this and decided I'd play dumb and either talk to her next thursday or talk to her if I saw her passing by in the halls when everyone changed classes. I figured it would be nice to talk to her in-between classes because I had something which in pua theory is called a 'time constraint', which is something that makes girls feel more at ease because there's an easy way out of the interaction and also guarantees it won't take too long. I didn't actually see her though, so next thursday I went up to Vanta and said I fucked up and incorrectly added her MSN (she didn't write it out or anything so this was believable, even though her MSN was very straightforward and impossible to get wrong). I had actually asked advice on pua forums (jfl:feelsLUL:) and they told me that acting oblivious was the way to go but that I had to get her to invest in the situation as to not come off too beta or make it too easy for her or whatever the fuck their logic was at the time, so I had to give my MSN to her and make her add me. They also suggested I make sure it's impossible for her to 'forget' or 'fuck up' and thus should write it down on a note or something (despite my MSN just being my first and last name, which were also impossible to spell wrong as they have no alternative spellings). She said 'yeah I was wondering why you didn't add me you must've spelled it wrong' so I said haha yeah probably no worries, why don't you add me. She said sure. She actually had her agenda out to check which class she had after break so I suggested I'd write it down in her agenda. She let me. It should not be shocking to anyone that she did not add me.

The next few days I was pondering on how to deal with the situation and everyone on the pua forums suggested I just drop it at this point and that I've done everything right, so I decided I would do that. You'd think that this is the end of the story and that the blackpill has been fulfilled, but it's about to get not one, but two degrees worse than this. The next monday I was called into the principal's office, because I had apparently stolen a phone from the female locker room in the gym area while the girls had P.E. class. Not only have I not stolen a phone, I have never even been remotely close to the female locker room. I was also accused of peaking into the female locker room (completely untrue). They tried to bluff me by getting me to admit to it because 'they have cameras[they did have cameras], they just don't want to go through the effort of having to spit through the footage and give me a chance to be honest'. Obviously I called their bluff because I didn't do shit and I never heard from them again, but later I had one of the guys that was with Vanta when I originally approached her come up to me and asked why I stole Vanta's phone. I was a bit confused but then it clicked, and he told me that she had gone to the principal to accuse me. I was considering confronting her but everyone told me it was just best to leave it so that's what I ended up doing.

Now to make it even worse, and why this story is called vantablackpill instead of just blackpill, is that there was a school party, maybe like a month later? And there I saw Vanta approach Chad McChad (chad face chad hair chad length chad frame etc., you get the idea) and ask for a hug. This was in the locker area so the music wasn't as loud there and I overheard that they didn't know each other because they were introducing themselves. Vanta was very forward and just straight up asked him if he had a girlfriend, to which he replied no and asked why she asked. She giggled and he had to laugh as well, and then he said 'you're very friendly but you're not my type' jfl. In the moment I was ecstatic to see Chad reject this disgusting creature but later on I actually did a 180 on that when I realized he just flicked Vanta in the gutter like a pebble by the wayside whereas I had weeks and weeks of scheming and effort put into Vanta that not only resulted in wasted time but even an accusation of perversity and theft :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

I have more stories but I cba typing atm, I will reserve the first reply and edit the other stories in later.
yeah you didn't add story #3 that you mentioned happened on a Thursday.

also I read every word and laughed out loud a few times thank you for the read

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Just got a recent one but I kinda expected it anyway. A femoid emailed me from my xvideos profile of any place. Out of the blue. She stated the reason was I’m from Belgium and she was going to study there. She’s Syrian from Turkey, her English was approximative and I totally expected one of those romance scams. She said how her parents are conservative and she wants to explore her sexuality. But after one night of exchanging emails and slowly saying my fetishes she stopped responding. My channel was clearly about that fetish though but I believe she’s somewhat retarded. There was never a demand for money or my face reveal. I really wonder her motivation though.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Just got a recent one but I kinda expected it anyway. A femoid emailed me from my xvideos profile of any place. Out of the blue. She stated the reason was I’m from Belgium and she was going to study there. She’s Syrian from Turkey, her English was approximative and I totally expected one of those romance scams. She said how her parents are conservative and she wants to explore her sexuality. But after one night of exchanging emails and slowly saying my fetishes she stopped responding. My channel was clearly about that fetish though but I believe she’s somewhat retarded. There was never a demand for money or my face reveal. I really wonder her motivation though.

How is it blackpill then though if your looks etc. aren't involved at all?

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
feminism is cancer

what fetishes?

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
The biggest blackpills are short men below 5'8 I always notice they get treated like shit
And also low tier ethnics such as dravidians

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
The biggest blackpills are short men below 5'8 I always notice they get treated like shit
And also low tier ethnics such as dravidians
5’6” dwarf here. I’m thinking of finding a female mouse to mate with.

Activity
So far there's no one here