Boomer fuck attacks again.

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
Just tonight I had another rant with this boomer taxi driver and he told me the same almost any boomer says: "Just put on the bootstraps, bro" :soy: Or in this shithole's tongue: "Muh ponte a jalar, huevón" (lazyfuck, whatever).

He told every single shit any tradcuck would say: "Women have their rights to fuck whoever they want whenever they want". :soy: "They (your parents) give you food and they gave you birth" :soy: "Just be a man, bro", "Autism doesn't exist and it's bullshit" (muh son mamadas) and he said my generation had it easy and "we can't stand anything". But he's aware girls are shitty and you just have to stand all their shit up and just be a man (muh no te dejes) and he said today's bullying is just kiddie shit. He says he still let parents beat up their children if needed, but he excuse abusive parents saying "they have their own traumas" and would cry like a cuck if some guy beat the shit out his slutty daughters. Muh, poco hombres. :soy: Meanwhile, Chaddy Bryan with shitskin version of Chico's face was never beaten up by shitskin low IQ abusive mom and José was typical cuck who says "Let's be a man!". :feelslol:
He also said that teenage girls like to get pregnant at young age but boomer fuck doesn't remember that maybe his grandma was married at 15 years old or even 13.

Muh my parents gave me values and morals, but he stands cuckery like the average male feminist even if he said to believe in Jesus.

He also told the typical "Just get a haircut, bro" and "just lose weight, bro" and he's ugly as fuck and fat like a walrus. (He had the typical truecel face but shitskinned and overweight). Honestly, no bragging, but I face and weightmog him so hard and even lifemog him so hard even if I'm his typical snowflake "muh generación de cristal" type.

Boomers had their shit too easy in life, they are the perfect cannon fodder for (((they))).

Last edited:
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
"Women have their rights to fuck whoever they whenever they want". :soy: "They (your parents) give you food and they gave you birth" :soy: "Just be a man, bro", "Autism doesn't exist and it's bullshit" (muh son mamadas) and he said my generation had it easy and "we can't stand anything". But he's aware girls are shitty and you just have to stand all their shit up and just be a man (muh no te dejes) and he said today's bullying is just kiddie shit. He says he still let parents beat up their children if needed, but he excuse abusive parentes saying "they have their own traumas" and would cry like a cuck if some guy beat the shit out his slutty daughters. Muh, poco hombres. :soy:
Comical soy boy joke.

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
Update: There were two days after this episode and they're were two incidents about it. One guy was denying me Didi service because I looked "thuggish". And other taxi driver (who looked like the Warriors Skull type, btw) was listening and told me to don't give a fuck about that slob. Guy was really nice and I told him guy who was denying me service got assaulted and then taxi driver says he like to carry a knife but he doesn't like to scare the shit out of people, it's just self-defense.

Irony about Warrior Skull guy and Wimp Skull fat slob.

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
Interesting. How is he a traditional if he supports girls getting promiscuous? Isn't sexual liberation a zoomer thing.
Boomers are so hypocriticals. They think sex is for the "winner" and not for the "looser". Also cry a lot about "values" and "tradition" but they are cheaters and like to go to bars and stripclubs often.

Mexican boomers are very curious if you watch them carefully. Tradcath moralfags and dumb neoliberal shitheads.

Activity
So far there's no one here