Discussion Brahmin Jews Hate White People and Britain

goetie

goetie

Lord Goetie
Aug 28, 2022
So...Brahmin Is just a group now.Its not a race..they are still Indians.And 50% of them are Dark brown.Lighter skins are in Northern side.If you don't know Brahmins are people who hate Whites and West.They hate women and other groups.Funny thing is that they hate each other too🤯.I mean they have sub groups and they consider some groups more Pure.They thihk they are Aryans and want to preserve there clean DNA.They feel inferior to Whites,but the reason they hate Whites and Europeans mainly Britain because Britishers let backward rural area people read and write.Because of this they get educated and still Backward people respect white people and Britain.But Brahmins don't want this happened.Thats why they hate Whites.These are the same people who believed that a monkey god "Hanuman" put the whole sun in his mouth.These are the same people who drinks cow piss and worship Cows.They want to feel superior to real Aryans a.k.a Europeans.These are the same people who said that they are chosen by the god (Brahma).And one thing i want to tell that If you are not Brahmin then you are Untouchable.No matter if you are white European or Asian.Yall are Untouchables.Brahmins hate Muslims and feel inferior to them.Muslims,Dalits,Christians,Jains and Sikhs are all in the same boat.Dont feel that if you have white skin that these Brahmins will think your brahmin too..because only the son of Brahmin can be brahmin only.You are untouchable like all groups.Backward people are smarter and even created Rule of law and maintained Democracy in society.The reason india is a shihole today is because of these Brahmins.They don't want to do anything but expect everything fro. You.They just want to sit and order.Thats why Backward class gave up on cleaning streets.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
What racial-mixing does to mfers. The average Brahmin is 30% Aryan, 70% dindu and doesn't have a drop of Semitic blood, yet are an awfully lot like kikes (30% European, 70% Middle Eastern) if goetie is describing their behaviour accurately.

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
What racial-mixing does to mfers. The average Brahmin is 30% Aryan, 70% dindu and doesn't have a drop of Semitic blood, yet are an awfully lot like kikes (30% European, 70% Middle Eastern) if goetie is describing their behaviour accurately.
Average Brahmin isn't even 1% Aryan. I am Indian so I know this. The only South Asians who resemble white people are North Indians from Himachal Pradesh and a few Pakistani and Afghan people. There are like only 10% of the populace though and majority of South Asians are essentially dark skinned caucasiods.

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
Lol at you OP. Brahmis hate everyone because they think they are superior to everyone while being giga inferior even to those Low Caste people they hate. Brahmins are also vegeterian so they are giga Low Testosterone and weak.

The only 'Aryan' South Asians are a minority of North Indians, Kashmiris, Pakistanis and Afghans(most of whom are Muslim btw)

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Average Brahmin isn't even 1% Aryan. I am Indian so I know this. The only South Asians who resemble white people are North Indians from Himachal Pradesh and a few Pakistani and Afghan people. There are like only 10% of the populace though and majority of South Asians are essentially dark skinned caucasiods.
Right. I took the 30% figure from another curry poster here though I see now he's saying the upper limit of Aryan genes in Brahmins is 30%, not the average.
India's caste system is based
The sad thing is it was implemented too late, aryan admixture peaks at like 30%

Activity
So far there's no one here