Venting Brazil is a shithole. And most of Latin America too

97baHater

97baHater

KHHV talentless short ugly low IQ dicklet failure
Apr 18, 2024
There are 2 places in the world I really don't want to visit: Brazil and India.

Brazil is easily one of the worst countries in the world. Except for countries at war like Syria, it is the worst place in the world.

Most Brazilians are dumber than a carrot and their culture is pure embodied degeneracy. (they used to make really good music but now it's pure garbage) It's African-American rap gangsta culture and shit- all they talk about is ass and sex and ghetto bullshit in their songs.

They are all really fucking ugly except for the southern Brazilians (where Lachowski comes from) who are mostly white. They have low empathy and care for others, pretty much every tourist that goes there gets robbed- just ask any tourist that went there, and also on bestgore the most disgusting vile acts are perpetrated in Brazil. They decapitate and beat up and rape people there every single day on a massive scale. Overall Brazil is just African-American ghetto shit country-wide.

It's a shame because, at the same time, it's beautiful. It has gorgeous landscapes and nature sites, but the people/society there is just overall trash.
I really hate Brazil. I met a lot of Brazilians on this forum like @IGiveUp and @Lucillian irl and they are alright, but you guys can't deny the average Brazilian is an ape.

Last edited:
G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
almost got scammed by a brazilian kid but he ended up being super nice would've sent death threats to the cartel with his name (in roblox)

Punished Neet

Punished Neet

A fallen rotter
Feb 29, 2024

Brazil is easily one of the worst countries in the world. Except for countries at war like Syria, it is the worst place in the world.

Most Brazilians are dumber than a carrot and their culture is pure embodied degeneracy. (they used to make really good music but now it's pure garbage) It's African-American rap gangsta culture and shit- all they talk about is ass and sex and ghetto bullshit in their songs.

They are all really fucking ugly except for the southern Brazilians (where Lachowski comes from) who are mostly white. They have low empathy and care for others, pretty much every tourist that goes there gets robbed- just ask any tourist that went there, and also on bestgore the most disgusting vile acts are perpetrated in Brazil. They decapitate and beat up and rape people there every single day on a massive scale. Overall Brazil is just African-American ghetto shit country-wide.

It's a shame because, at the same time, it's beautiful. It has gorgeous landscapes and nature sites, but the people/society there is just overall trash.
I really hate Brazil. I met a lot of Brazilians on this forum like @IGiveUp and @Lucillian irl and they are alright, but you guys can't deny the average Brazilian is an ape.
Sounds like america

Saladino

Saladino

Right next to De Niro, but I'll be hood forever
May 24, 2024
6f9ce6c7f63550f1c8f9429053908a53

Keep coping

P

poorcel

Involuntary NEET (Inneet)
Oct 1, 2023

all countries who gained independence from being colonies of western white countries became even worse shitholes after the white man had left

97baHater

97baHater

KHHV talentless short ugly low IQ dicklet failure
Apr 18, 2024
all countries who gained independence from being colonies of western white countries became even worse shitholes after the white man had left
Depends, singapour is great

FlorentLBelle

FlorentLBelle

Bow down to your lord, your savior, the one
Apr 10, 2024
Nahh I had a good time in Brazil blud

Activity
So far there's no one here