Bruh, we're fucking lucky to be NEETs and incels.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Having kids and a family is the meaning of life, sure. I don't dispute that.

But it's also stressful, hard work, and an emotional rollercoaster. I'm sure people don't regret having a family and not being NEETs, but it doesn't change the fact that it's super hard and stressful.

I will die alone after many years of loneliness, but you know what? I'm fine with that. It's chill as hell man. Living with a woman is stressful as fuck. Kids add onto the stress. Now add going out and all the other social shit and it's Stress City, baby.

Hmm, probably gonna regret this mentality in 10 years, and even more in 20 or 30. But at least I'm going to my grave with a well-fapped penis and a well-rested back from all the LDARing.

Potato Monastery

Potato Monastery

The 45yo Gandmaster of Suffering. Incel 4 life.
Oct 4, 2022
Its not really that your living, your just killing time.

The key for me is finding my loss of motivation for life, i suffer from avolition and bad flashbacks to bullying and ostracism from college and uni and missing out on the dating, sex and social adventures due to looking like a 15yo kid in my late teens and early twenties (appearance discrimination or lookism). I missed the springboard for good mental health and driven healthy mindset so to speak. I fell into a rut, ruminating in the past and more or less have been a recluse for over 15 years (i'm 44 now).

I would love to ride my bikes, hobbies, paint, digital art, travel, bodybuild, spend more time with family, maybe help out as a volunteer at a cat charity. I would love to feel like a energetic 15 year old kid again, summer of 1994 etc.

L

lilropedoesntcope

NEET
Oct 30, 2022
Having kids and a family is the meaning of life, sure. I don't dispute that.

But it's also stressful, hard work, and an emotional rollercoaster. I'm sure people don't regret having a family and not being NEETs, but it doesn't change the fact that it's super hard and stressful.

I will die alone after many years of loneliness, but you know what? I'm fine with that. It's chill as hell man. Living with a woman is stressful as fuck. Kids add onto the stress. Now add going out and all the other social shit and it's Stress City, baby.

Hmm, probably gonna regret this mentality in 10 years, and even more in 20 or 30. But at least I'm going to my grave with a well-fapped penis and a well-rested back from all the LDARing.
It's a cope if you're being completely honest

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
im neet cos no one hires me even in menial jobs and i cant afford school

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
virginity is all we have to be superiour tbh

Activity