Discussion Bullycide - End bullying, stop mass murder

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Nearly all mass shooters have been bullied in high school. I should know as I have studied the subject extensively. I will provide a list of the victimized shooters below:

Barry Loukaitis - "Vela had allegedly taunted and humiliated Loukaitis. The latter also claimed that he wanted to enact revenge on Vela for calling him a "fag" a few days before the shooting. His deteriorating mental health and being bullied is believed to have caused Loukaitis to carry out his actions.

Patrick Crusius - “He was a nice kid - a bit quiet but so, so kind. He was bullied by a lot of the kids at our high-school."

Michael Carneal -"According to reports, Carneal had been bullied by other students and suffered from anxiety, depression, and severe paranoia. His paranoia was manifested in habits such as covering up vents and windows while in bathrooms, because he believed he was being watched."

Ahmad Alissa - "The guy used to get bullied a lot in high school, he was like an outgoing kid but after he went to high school and got bullied a lot, he started becoming anti-social."

Seung Hui Cho - “As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, ‘Go back to China,’” Davids said.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis - “Coaches would say that he stunk, smelled like crap,” Severin said.

Eric Harris - "Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I
look, and how fucking weak I am and shit.
Well, I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here.
You people could have shown more respect, treated me
better, asked for my knowledge or guidance more, treated
me more like a senior, and maybe I wouldn't have been as
ready to tear your fucking heads off."

Dylan Klebold - "Everyone with white hats stand up! This is for all the shit you given us for the past four years!"

Stop bullying…

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
Bullying will never stop because it's essential to normie culture, they can't live without it

Activity
So far there's no one here