Lifestyle Buy an iPad now so you can learn Japanese

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Hello guys I am new here it is nice to meet you, this place does not seem to be active but this is cool, because I mostly ramble to myself and I dont like when other people make me feel bad for being an incel by always saying so mean things under the guise of objective blackpill but in reality nothing more than slander

Anyways I want to recommend everybody to buy an iPad immediatley so you can learn Japanese. If you have any questions or want to learn Japanese with me too together and want to talk about it and connect please write me a DM

You can use the iPad to read Manga and make notes with it and then learn the vocabulary of course you should know some basics before you start though
____

Edit:

Forgot to mention it you dont have to be a richfag to buy one, you just need one that supports the apple pencil (or just a cheaper version that works just as well from china), I got a new iPad 6th generation for 250 $ with a pencil

Last edited:
highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Welcome. I already know you're someone's alt. I believe you will get banned within a week.
no bro I was active on incels.is but I left 1 year ago because the content was too brutal, I never got banned, the account is still there but I dont want to go back there yet because the place there is too brutal and depressing and I am too weak

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Bro u got caught already :feelsstudy:
bro I wrote in the registration form exactly what I am telling you, what do you mean by getting caught? Are people who have an .is account not allowed here?

Activity
So far there's no one here