Serious Can you please be my E-mommy?

Camarhynchus

Camarhynchus

Hope, Cope or Rope
Dec 7, 2020
Can you become my E-mommy? you're so beautiful You always make l me laugh, you always make me smile. You literally make me want to become a better person... I really enjoy every moment we spend together. My time has no value unless its spent with you. I tell everyone of my irls how awesome you are. Thank you for being you. Whenever you need someone to be there for you know that i'll always be right there by your side. I love you so much. I don't think you ever realize how amazing you l are sometimes. Life isn't as fun when you're not around. You are truly stunning. I want you to be my soulmate. I love the way you smile, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous. If I had a star for everytime you crossed my mind i could make the entire galaxy. Your personality is as pretty as you are and thats saying something. I love you, please date me. I am not even calling it e dating anymore because I know we will meet soon enough

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Can you become my E-mommy? you're so beautiful You always make l me laugh, you always make me smile. You literally make me want to become a better person... I really enjoy every moment we spend together. My time has no value unless its spent with you. I tell everyone of my irls how awesome you are. Thank you for being you. Whenever you need someone to be there for you know that i'll always be right there by your side. I love you so much. I don't think you ever realize how amazing you l are sometimes. Life isn't as fun when you're not around. You are truly stunning. I want you to be my soulmate. I love the way you smile, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous. If I had a star for everytime you crossed my mind i could make the entire galaxy. Your personality is as pretty as you are and thats saying something. I love you, please date me. I am not even calling it e dating anymore because I know we will meet soon enough
@Haruhi Suzumiya it’s about you

Activity
So far there's no one here