Venting chadlite turns into a sub5 incel-my tragic life story

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
This shit is so depressing and I cant believe its even possible. If god exists, he is playing a sick game with me. I swear I was above average looking when I was like 8-9 years old. I was very good in class. I had friends and girls were interested in me. My looks got fucked when I become a teenager. My skin got terrible, I become hairy and my body become disproportionate or something. I used to be a handsome kid. Is this even fucking possible ffs? I dont understand how someone can be completely different person in one period of his life. During middle school when i was a teenager, a girl called me the ugliest boy in the class and added that I was even uglier than the obese kid. I seriously doubt anyone has experienced this unless they had burns or become disabled later in their life.

Btw chad life was fucking amazing. No matter where you go there is always a girl that has crush on you. When I was like 10 years old there was a 14 year old girl that was trying to flirt.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
This shit is so depressing and I cant believe its even possible. If god exists, he is playing a sick game with me. I swear I was above average looking when I was like 8-9 years old. I was very good in class. I had friends and girls were interested in me. My looks got fucked when I become a teenager. My skin got terrible, I become hairy and my body become disproportionate or something. I used to be a handsome kid. Is this even fucking possible ffs? I dont understand how someone can be completely different person in one period of his life. During middle school when i was a teenager, a girl called me the ugliest boy in the class and added that I was even uglier than the obese kid. I seriously doubt anyone has experienced this unless they had burns or become disabled later in their life.

Btw chad life was fucking amazing. No matter where you go there is always a girl that has crush on you. When I was like 10 years old there was a 14 year old girl that was trying to flirt.

This is beyond brutal

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Khat leaves underground smuggling
Aug 27, 2023
Thats because in puberty men get huge spurt in hormones which can fuck up proportions while girls its not even close to as much so they still remain easy on the eyes as theyre just kids w tits. Thats why really good looking men are 1/100 as rare as the women conterparts but they get everything while sub chadlites have to cope

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
This is beyond brutal
Bro I didnt go to primary school meetup when I was in HS because everyone from that class thinks I become an overachiver chad. Before the meetup I had several girls writing me on whatsapp. I just didnt go and nobody knows how I turned out since I live in a different city. This was like 9 years ago now I am even more retarded ffs

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
Thats because in puberty men get huge spurt in hormones which can fuck up proportions while girls its not even close to as much so they still remain easy on the eyes as theyre just kids w tits. Thats why really good looking men are 1/100 as rare as the women conterparts but they get everything while sub chadlites have to cope
I could understand getting slightly uglier but going from a handsome kid that everyone adores to literal incel looking guy is beyond brutal

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Khat leaves underground smuggling
Aug 27, 2023
I could understand getting slightly uglier but going from a handsome kid that everyone adores to literal incel looking guy is beyond brutal
did u get fat or bald or lots of acne scars? Thats the only way you can go from handsome to "literal incel"

despera

despera

#FreeNapoleonDeGeso
Jan 29, 2024
did u get fat or bald or lots of acne scars? Thats the only way you can go from handsome to "literal incel"
Yeah skin problems and early development fucked me. Its hard to explain, like my face was cute for a child, now its white middle eastern type shit. It just doesnt look the same. Im tge opposite of cuteness It might seem unbelieveable.
I started to get better at the end of hs, I dont attract females but not that ugly anymore. Gonna looksmaxx and try my best now.

Activity
So far there's no one here