Check this out, wrap your head around this: I'm such a big loser, that I can't even be schizo. I'll explain what I mean.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I'm so mentally ill that I can easily dip into schizophrenia. In fact, it almost happened several times.

BUT, here's the catch. If you're not schizo, you might not know exactly how it works, but I'll explain: basically, there has to be an element of solipsism. In other words, in certain ways you have to consider that the world revolves around you.

So a schizo episode/worldview involves you viewing yourself as important in some way. Important enough to be followed, stalked. Important enough to be persecuted. Or even important enough to be the chosen one, special in some way.

Well, believe it or not, there were periods in my life when I was so far gone, that I could have easily slipped into heavy schizophrenia. In fact, I could taste it. So, so close. But I didn't, and I still don't, despite being closer to schizo than ever. Why? Cause I'm just such a big fucking loser. There's no fucking way I'm cosmically special, not even special enough to be gangstalked or whatever other schizo fantasy there is out there. I'm simply not special, I'm a super fucking loser.

So, yeah. Even though I've delved into weird schizo shit and tried my hardest to actually let go and be schizo, I can't. Because I"m such a fucking loser, not even my schizo brain could believe that I'm special in some way. I can't even bring myself to believe in religion, spirituality or souls or any sort of afterlife. I'm a super realist because I'm such a loser. I see no difference between me and an insect, so I believe neither of us have souls, neither of us have an afterlife.

Last edited:
WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
I'm so mentally ill that I can easily dip into schizophrenia. In fact, it almost happened several times.

BUT, here's the catch. If you're not schizo, you might not know exactly how it works, but I'll explain: basically, there has to be an element of solipsism. In other words, in certain ways you have to consider that the world revolves around you.

So a schizo episode/worldview involves you viewing yourself as important in some way. Important enough to be followed, stalked. Important enough to be persecuted. Or even important enough to be the chosen one, special in some way.

Well, believe it or not, there were periods in my life when I was so far gone, that I could have easily slipped into heavy schizophrenia. In fact, I could taste it. So, so close. But I didn't, and I still don't, despite being closer to schizo than ever. Why? Cause I'm just such a big fucking loser. There's no fucking way I'm cosmically special, not even special enough to be gangstalked or whatever other schizo fantasy there is out there. I'm simply not special, I'm a super fucking loser.

So, yeah. Even though I've delved into weird schizo shit and tried my hardest to actually let go and be schizo, I can't. Because I"m such a fucking loser, not even my schizo brain could believe that I'm special in some way. I can't even bring myself to believe in religion, spirituality or souls or any sort of afterlife. I'm a super realist because I'm such a loser. I see no difference between me and an insect, so I believe neither of us have souls, neither of us have an afterlife.
religion is normie cope or reserved for giga schizos like @Lordgoro

Activity
So far there's no one here