Discussion childlessness as a necessary feature of long term NEET

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
It's Obvious but if you actually are desirous of long term NEETing, you can have relationships but you really can't have kids in such a lifestyle

That being said, does the prospect actually appeal to anyone here? Does anyone want kids and would it ever be a motivation to leave NEETdom?

I think @Magonia and @BloatmaxxManlet2022 stick out as being around age where fatherhood would be normal and seem functional enough to have relationships

fat

fat

NEET
Mar 6, 2024
Does anyone want kids and would it ever be a motivation to leave NEETdom?
the answer should always be no. fucked up parents often have children as an attempt to fix themselves but it always fails. it's like a married couple bickering so they have a kid, then 3 years later they're back to bickering again

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
the answer should always be no. fucked up parents often have children as an attempt to fix themselves but it always fails. it's like a married couple bickering so they have a kid, then 3 years later they're back to bickering again
Agreed. I'm not saying neurodivergent people shouldn't reproduce on some eugenics shit but, the type of crazies here are best not spreading their genes frankly. Imagine neetgod raising neetgod jr

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
I'd only have kids AFTER I break out of NEETdom tbh. Having kids in this environment would drive them crazy I don't want my niglet to grow up and go ER. I've seen family and neighbours who have tons of kids but clearly can't afford it and the kids always end up being drug addicts or collecting trash for a living. Wouldn't want that for my kids at all fuck that. Besides, long term NEETdom fucks up your brain in ways I find unfixable and that will definitely trickle down. I think I'm too late into NEETdom to justify children. They'll be just as miserable as me if I don't keep up a 20-year long act that stops them from adopting my mentality. Most importantly, however, I need to get laid. This is impossible.

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
I'd only have kids AFTER I break out of NEETdom tbh. Having kids in this environment would drive them crazy I don't want my niglet to grow up and go ER. I've seen family and neighbours who have tons of kids but clearly can't afford it and the kids always end up being drug addicts or collecting trash for a living. Wouldn't want that for my kids at all fuck that. Besides, long term NEETdom fucks up your brain in ways I find unfixable and that will definitely trickle down. I think I'm too late into NEETdom to justify children. They'll be just as miserable as me if I don't keep up a 20-year long act that stops them from adopting my mentality. Most importantly, however, I need to get laid. This is impossible.
With your background you could probably slap together an arranged marriage but while I don't you, it's often a bandaid solution for aspie types who lack purpose. To each their own but I have a hard time seeing the types on here being anything close to good parents

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
With your background you could probably slap together an arranged marriage but while I don't you, it's often a bandaid solution for aspie types who lack purpose. To each their own but I have a hard time seeing the types on here being anything close to good parents
My parents have pretty much accepted that I'll be a virgin in my 40s so probably not. I find arranged marriages to be really pointless anyway. Why marry someone you have nothing to relate on with? Having kids with who is basically a total stranger and hoping to get along afterwards? Recipe for utter disaster. I'd rather have a one night stand and end up a single dad. With my social skills I probably wouldn't be able to talk to my wife without popping a vein and that is not healthy at all

fat

fat

NEET
Mar 6, 2024
Agreed. I'm not saying neurodivergent people shouldn't reproduce on some eugenics shit but, the type of crazies here are best not spreading their genes frankly. Imagine neetgod raising neetgod jr
i don't like eugenics. not only is it an impossible goal to achieve globally but people understand evolution wrong. there aren't good genes, what's considered good are the genes that survive--but that's circumstantial.

Perhaps 10k years ago in barbaric times, being tall, strong, selfish and violent was beneficial to survival, but in a collaborative free-trade world where collaboration is required, these genes are only a detriment. just look at the accelerating greed, global destruction and violence. we weren't meant for a society like this.

this also doesn't include fisherian runaway, where traits that were beneficial to the specie's survival become over-grown to the point of detriment due to sexual selection. people don't want to admit that dwarfism is the way forward for a high iq society. if everyone was like 3ft, tools, buildings , energy and more could be effectively shrunk in half; a net positive of 2x the resources.

there are many more things i could go on about but i'd also like to add that i don't think being ND is inherently bad, it's only bad in a world that's NT and doesn't do shit to accommodate you. it's theorized that the emergence of neurodivergent people is basically evolution trying new shit like how animals developed different stuff like claws and gills.

i just don't like the concept of eugenics because i already don't want anyone to exist, but if we have to, it would only form as a way for the powerful to get more control and essentially make humans into different species. think of how whites treated blacks in slavery but 100x worse.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
yeah i want kids, it does sound appealing and fun

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
It's Obvious but if you actually are desirous of long term NEETing, you can have relationships but you really can't have kids in such a lifestyle

That being said, does the prospect actually appeal to anyone here? Does anyone want kids and would it ever be a motivation to leave NEETdom?

I think @Magonia and @BloatmaxxManlet2022 stick out as being around age where fatherhood would be normal and seem functional enough to have relationships
Sometimes i think about fostering a child just so i can help someone who is excited about life. then again they probably will send me a black boy and space invasion in reality might not exactly be what its like in my imagination.

Hobbit

Hobbit

DSPatrician
Oct 20, 2023
That's my endgame in life: have kids and hopefully marry my current girlfriend. That's the only time I'll break out of NEETdom. Otherwise? Nah, I'll stay a NEET if kids are out of the question.

Hobbit

Hobbit

DSPatrician
Oct 20, 2023
Imagine neetgod raising neetgod jr
I want that, thobeit.

Activity
So far there's no one here