ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
you could have a higher IQ and savant abilities if youre non nt/HFA

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Non NT how? Mild autism or schizophrenia?

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
If living with your wigger mom in a sardine can with your blacked feminist sisters with no pussey in a ketamine whole is living then by all means enjoy
MOGS WAGESLAVING

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I chose norme cause he is guaranteed a life of a 60k income. Doesn't question authority and enjoys to labor.

The none nt chadlite is too risky

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
i am htn with changlite potential asian 5 11 but im non NT and autistic

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
I chose norme cause he is guaranteed a life of a 60k income. Doesn't question authority and enjoys to labor.

The none nt chadlite is too risky
grass is always greener on other side

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
depeds on if lain has to pay rent or not
He does he said most his checks go to rent. Plus he's high Iq but not savy enough to find low income apartments which are abundant so how smart is he now

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
He does he said most his checks go to rent. Plus he's high Iq but not savy enough to find low income apartments which are abundant so how smart is he now
i know an online discord friend who is very similar to lain, except hes living a happy life

he dropped out of college, has side hustles, lives with his parents, and goes on road trips around the US

Is he NEET? Technically, because no actual job

he is similar to @Lain because he has 10000000 online moneymaking ideas (and hes non nt)

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i know an online discord friend who is very similar to lain, except hes living a happy life

he dropped out of college, has side hustles, lives with his parents, and goes on road trips around the US

Is he NEET? Technically, because no actual job

he is similar to @Lain because he has 10000000 online moneymaking ideas
If your doing side hussells your not a neet your a con man which is a job in itself.

Just cause your friend post pictures of him smiling on face book doesn't me its authentic. Let me guess he's none nt. And doesn't have a loyal gf...... shocking.

Road trips are fun but if you arnt clapping cheeks it's worthless

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
If your doing side hussells your not a neet your a con man which is a job in itself.

Just cause your friend post pictures of him smiling on face book doesn't me its authentic. Let me guess he's none nt. And doesn't have a loyal gf...... shocking.

Road trips are fun but if you arnt clapping cheeks it's worthless
yea forgot to mention hes autistic as well

he does slay every once in a while because hes HTN

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I would only need NTness to form relationship. I’ll take Chadlite 6’2” for the mog.
Your risking it. A none nt chads charm wares off quickly after people realize how poor and depressed he is

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Depends. If the non nt chadlite is a mental wreck and is forced to work then yes he will suffer more.
Being allergic to labor would be a huge problem in such case. Misery every day, which will lead to numbness in all copes, no joy in anything..shit life.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Depends. If the non nt chadlite is a mental wreck and is forced to work then yes he will suffer more.
Being allergic to labor would be a huge problem in such case. Misery every day, which will lead to numbness in all copes, no joy in anything..shit life.
Exactly not only would he be allergic to work but he would be allergic to school. It's over for none nt chadlites

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Of course he's a wreck he's a none nt. This was a trick question to see who falls for the chadlite meme over a stable life. Nt always wins. An nt normie might get lucky with a Stacey lite. A none nt cl will be doomed to fail. Unless he's an outlier with some special talent he's fucked.

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
Of course he's a wreck he's a none nt. This was a trick question to see who falls for the chadlite meme over a stable life. Nt always wins. An nt normie might get lucky with a Stacey lite. A none nt cl will be doomed to fail. Unless he's an outlier with some special talent he's fucked.
i am similar to the person in the first option but im still in HS i will see how my life turns out

i can only get along with non NT people like you i HATE INTERACTING WITH NORMIE FAGGOTS

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am similar to the person in the first option but im still in HS i will see how my life turns out

i can only get along with non NT people like you and others on neets.net i HATE INTERACTING WITH NORMIE FAGGOTS
Same I was a 6'2 none nt chadlite and white. Now I'm 75 pounds over wait and miserable cause I'm broke with no pussey. I wish u luck. But being none nt no matter what your looks are is ushley a death sentence

Activity
So far there's no one here