Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
@chudur-budur is this you?
IMG 6119

Pygsy

Pygsy

Based BurgERlandER
Sep 9, 2023

@chudur-budur posted this image of a white foid licking a dog’s asshole on blackpill club just to prove a point about how he hates “crackers”.
See Ya Goodbye GIF by Kev Lavery

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020

@chudur-budur posted this image of a white foid licking a dog’s asshole on blackpill club just to prove a point about how he hates “crackers”.
See Ya Goodbye GIF by Kev Lavery
i don't "hate" crackers, "hating crackers" doesn't make any sense, just like hating cockroaches, rodents and other pests doesn't make any sense, you want them to "go away" but it doesn't mean you need to "hate" them,

i was trying to make a point why pests (i.e. crackers and dogfuckers) need to be completely eradicated (in minecraft) from the face of the earth to save the human species

Pygsy

Pygsy

Based BurgERlandER
Sep 9, 2023
i don't "hate" crackers, "hating crackers" doesn't make any sense, just like hating cockroaches, rodents and other pests doesn't make any sense, you want them to "go away" but it doesn't mean you need to "hate" them,

i was trying to make a point why pests (i.e. crackers and dogfuckers) need to be completely eradicated (in minecraft) from the face of the earth to save the human species
IMG 3625

Activity
So far there's no one here