Cleaning my room right now

Putera Susu

Putera Susu

Sleeping atm
Jan 28, 2023
Ah, finally, something to do… this is the first step of my progress into getting out of NEETdom. Gonna move into a new condo soon by myself cuz I have to go to Uni, better make cleaning my room (and soon the condo) a habit otherwise I will be back at square one. I’m purging things I no longer need like these exercise books from high school on the bookshelf, currently sweeping the floor right now

A clean room makes me feel less depressed and motivated to do things… if you guys have a plan to get out of Neetdom and have a better future, make sure the room where you always masturbate (or have sex in) is clean and tidy, otherwise you might feel like unmotivated to do shit

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Some people come to me and say "I've never felt the need to wash my penis. why should I?" and it's just horrifying to think about. Young man listening to some random person on the internet? If they want me to say to them to wash their penis, they must've never heard that before from anyone! And it's important, very important! Some might say, well, it's just a penis, what's the big deal if it's washed or not? but it's so much more than that! a dirty penis is a manifestation of chaos on your body, it's a dragon of dirtiness that already ate a piece of you. And it wants you to stop washing other parts, and it will eventually eat your whole body! Well, that's not a very optimistic perspective. so what do you do about that? you must understand that washing your penis is actually important. You need a goal, let's say you want your penis to be clean. ok, so you start washing it. But then you look at others and think "oh, their penises are so clean, mine is never going to be as clean as theirs". WRONG! Don't compare yourself to others. look at your penis from yesterday. was it dirty? ok, so you wash it. is it cleaner today? good! you made your first step and now you must take a step a day until you reach your goal. of course post-modernists would say that the penis cannot be truly clean ever, and a concept of cleaniness is just made up and can be easily debunked and redefined. But they're wrong, horribly wrong. If your penis cannot be clean or dirty, what's the motivation? You feel that your penis is dirty and you feel that it's wrong. so you can either aknowledge your problem and do something about it or say to yourself "oh, I have no problem at all. My penis is dirty? what does that even mean?". You can act as if the concept of being clean or dirty didn't exist, but it does. and eventually you're going to realise that, when your penis gets so dirty that you can't ignore that any more. and that's not going to be a happy day for you.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Im gonna search for a job that allows me to live like a NEET while still getting paid to do stuff remotely ;)
The best form of remote is being independent and your own free boss. Thats what I'm working towards too. Because if you work remote but work for some company you just live the wageslave existence again. Still slightly better than normal face-to-face jobs... but it still sucks. I was happier when being neet.

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
I clean my room 2 or 3 times as a part of my weekly NEET routine. Precisely because sitting in a clean room improves my mood. And it's an exercise.

Also, NEETdom IS the better future, I don't know what you're talking about :feelslol:
This, the "dirty neet room" stereotype is just a meme, it applies more towards foid rooms than ours, at least for what I've seen both on the internet and personally.

Activity
So far there's no one here