Clingy

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
When I was in high school, I was forced to pair up with some asian bully for a school assignment. He said he needed to go downtown first and then he'd be free and told me to go with him so I went.

On the way there he was spewing some red pill stuff and saying girls don't like me. I said whatever I don't really talk to them. Then he said if he were to call any girls from his phone we could see what they really think of me. I didn't like the idea but he did anyways.

He called a girl I barely knew or spoke to previously. He put her on speaker and asked "what do you think about khaos?" She replied "well he didn't do anything to me or anything but he's kind of clingy". The guy started laughing and told her alright that's all I wanted to know and hung up. He then kept talking about game instead of working on the assignment.

I was taken aback. How could I be clingy when I always keep to myself? We barely even interacted and the few times we did she's the one who initiated. Meanwhile I had seen other guys groping her. This opened my eyes up about how things are. Your actual behavior and actions have very little to do with anything.

I proceeded to keep away from her for the rest of the year.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
How can someone with whom you barely interact be clingy? jfl.
it may be his appeareance

Activity
So far there's no one here