commies and tradcucks have the same concern

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
They say both that ball sports are used to control people.

here example:

Black Pigeon is a tradition cuck and he is very conniving, an exploiter.

In my view, if normies werent watching sportball they would go and be brainwashed by religion or communism. I actually thank apple and sportball managers because they spare my time and give normies something that makes them more docile.

Even if I recognize that sportball and ecelebs are manipulation and made for narrative control, I appreciate it. I would hate to live in a religious state or a communist cult of the state situation... I prefer to see normies around me all hooked on ecelebs.

I know that sportball normies are pieces of shit and they try to make you outcast at any chance they get, when they are young they talk about soccer and ecelebs every day, making life unbearable... BUt there are worse things out there. Imagine if those mindless normies would be captured by an ideology or a religion, they would go out and try to convince me that communism is amazing, they would all be captured by aesthetics and they would basically "believe in the dream", the state narrative would be much more intrusive.

I feel like this idea of hooking normies on cult of ecelebs and cult of the sportball is a very good idea, and a compromise to live in a world where the retards are too many... It would be even better if this enormous mass of normies was genocided.

I think we all have an interest in maintaining the cult of the ecelebs, yotuube popularity gives normies a false status progression, they go nowhere with their life, but they feel like they can "mog" somebody online, IRL they are harmless and when you shut down your phone they disappear like demons that exist only in movies. The whole phenomenon of the normie sportball fanatic can be ignored, infact I wasnt even aware that there is a big thing in the sportball if not for this video that talked about it.

Do we really need to live in a world where religion or communism usurp our rights? My answer is that I prefer to live in a world led by greedy corporations, because they spare me from having to deal with a mass of normie fanatics that would easily be able to behead me if they had a justification.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
What is happenin is that both the tradcuck and the commy ask themselves "why normies are so docile, why they never do something".

The commy and the tradcuk think that its not fair, they would love to be able to brainwash the normies with their own personal narratives.

Black pigeon wants to spam his narrative, about women and about tribalism and about how he thinks that cuckstianity is the answer. The commies instead want to spam their childish views about "the capital" and how we should all live without property and worship the bureaucracy. They think that its not fair that all the normies prefer to watch a ball and the naked millionaire players.

Normies then are told by advertisers about world events. In the sportball events the normies are told about george floyd and BLM. Kneeling to George became a popular thing... Normies watch the payed actors with their slogans on the tshirt, and in the meantime they forget about communism and tradcuck joe with his odyssee account that has all the answers.

In my view, this is amazing. I wish there were more corporations doing even more brainfucking. There is so much peace when normies are busy worshiping youtubers and sportball millionaires. I have a preference about the brainwashing tools, I would prefer if normies were all under youtube comment sections tryin to get pussy or on instagram. Out of my way normies, I have stuff to do, go get fucked and distracted.

Activity
So far there's no one here