Story Cringe moment from college

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Well my high school days were a failure so I decided I needed to make a change during my first year of college. Well my looksmaxxing is in progress, so I guess I could work on my personality. I decided I would adopt a high class posh persona. I started working on my high class mannerisms. I started doing everything slowly, meticously, and organized like a true high class mogger with manners. One of these things was at the end of class I would open my pencil case zipper very slowly and carefully , and put my pencil inside nice and organized. I did this every single day. I thought people were mirin my high class manners, but then one day in class I was closing my pencil case and I heard a girls voice say "umm looksmax refugee why do you always do that?." I asked the girl what she was talking about. She said "why are you so specific with your pencil case." I told her "it's just a habit." At the moment I realized how cringe and autistic I looked to others carrying out my high class posh well mannered persona. I cringed in bed trying to sleep, thinking about it the next few days. I decided I am better suited as a thug. Now I am thugmaxxing successfully.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
>indian
>high class

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Well my high school days were a failure so I decided I needed to make a change during my first year of college. Well my looksmaxxing is in progress, so I guess I could work on my personality. I decided I would adopt a high class posh persona. I started working on my high class mannerisms. I started doing everything slowly, meticously, and organized like a true high class mogger with manners. One of these things was at the end of class I would open my pencil case zipper very slowly and carefully , and put my pencil inside nice and organized. I did this every single day. I thought people were mirin my high class manners, but then one day in class I was closing my pencil case and I heard a girls voice say "umm looksmax refugee why do you always do that?." I asked the girl what she was talking about. She said "why are you so specific with your pencil case." I told her "it's just a habit." At the moment I realized how cringe and autistic I looked to others carrying out my high class posh well mannered persona. I cringed in bed trying to sleep, thinking about it the next few days. I decided I am better suited as a thug. Now I am thugmaxxing successfully.
:feelsugh: A pencil case moggs if you were a chadlite bitches would of been saying " oh look at you, your so organized he would make a great lawyer some day" but subhuman waist gets treated like he's scum when in actually he moggs only if you had a millimeter of bone you could have azn kweens munching on your balls while you clap snow bunny roast beef flaps it never began for subhumans :feelsbad:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
:feelsugh: A pencil case moggs if you were a chadlite bitches would of been saying " oh look at you, your so organized he would make a great lawyer some day" but subhuman waist gets treated like he's scum when in actually he moggs only if you had a millimeter of bone you could have azn kweens munching on your balls while you clap snow bunny roast beef flaps it never began for subhumans :feelsbad:
Wiser words have never been spoken

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I don't think being neat is more cringe than walking around in huge winter boots with unkempt hair (what I did)
My winter boots add 2 inches of height. I take as many opportunities to wear them as I can.

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
meanwhile I'm the bad boy who shows up with no pencils or just one out of a case.
Learn from me if you wanna get pussy incel. Girls like beasts that don't give a shit about anything. Miss 90% of your classes, and when you do come, go to class right after you roll out of bed, don't shower or brush your teeth, dress like a bum and show up 20 minutes late. Then sit down next to her and act like you have no idea what's going on. Then make a few edgy jokes, call a girl fat or something. That's how you get pussy.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
meanwhile I'm the bad boy who shows up with no pencils or just one out of a case.
Learn from me if you wanna get pussy incel. Girls like beasts that don't give a shit about anything. Miss 90% of your classes, and when you do come, go to class right after you roll out of bed, don't shower or brush your teeth, dress like a bum and show up 20 minutes late. Then sit down next to her and act like you have no idea what's going on. Then make a few edgy jokes, call a girl fat or something. That's how you get pussy.
Then go to jail for attempting this as an ugly currycel 👍

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Then go to jail for attempting this as an ugly currycel 👍
Fun fact, that's an actual story from my uni days. Well I did shower, but otherwise yea. I didn't really try to get pussy though. There was this one cute emo foid sitting next to me and I wanted to coom in her pussy. I had an excuse to talk to her too. But I didn't really care much tbh.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Fun fact, that's an actual story from my uni days. Well I did shower, but otherwise yea. I didn't really try to get pussy though. There was this one cute emo foid sitting next to me and I wanted to coom in her pussy. I had an excuse to talk to her too. But I didn't really care much tbh.
Mirin. There's been times on campus that high inhib has caused me to physically tremble, and I had to make an effort the entire class stabalizing myself so nobody saw me tweaking out.

Activity
So far there's no one here