Story Cringiest phases you went through?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
For me, it's when I wanted to be a music producer/rapper when I was like 13/14. I bought some fake gold chains, a mic and made a FB page. I remember some music teacher introduced us to FL studio and I made a generic beat in school that got me hyped. After a while, I made a video which was essentially a slideshow of me wearing various different gold chains and I made 30 different beats and chose the best one and rapped over it. Under the comments, on my FB... some faggot from Canada commented "God, you sound like you haven't even hit puberty yet". Then my mom found my chains... and threw them away. So that was the end of my rapper arc :feelsbad::feelsbad:

Last edited:
Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
i listened to eminem for maybe 6 months and listened to sad rap etc. wasnt depressed or anything tho just liked sad music.
that was like 3 yrs ago cant believe it. Its so cringy looking back. I never listen to rap now and i now hate it.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
For me, it's when I wanted to be a music producer/rapper when I was like 13/14. I bought some fake gold chains, a mic and made a FB page. I remember some music teacher introduced us to FL studio and I made a generic beat in school that got me hyped. After a while, I made a video which was essentially a slideshow of me wearing various different gold chains and I made 30 different beats and chose the best one and rapped over it. Under the comments, on my FB... some faggot from Canada commented "God, you sound like you haven't even hit puberty yet". Then my mom found my chains... and threw them away. So that was the end of my rapper arc :feelsbad::feelsbad:
kek before the pandemic i actually took into consideration making money by selling beats in fl studio

i listened to eminem for maybe 6 months and listened to sad rap etc. wasnt depressed or anything tho just liked sad music.
that was like 3 yrs ago cant believe it. Its so cringy looking back. I never listen to rap now and i now hate it.
nigger and now youre in a weeb tranime fag phase......you literally cant evolve :feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh:

Neo nazi polcel phase.
my current phase. 14/88 SIEG HEIL

other phases of mine:
scat phase
gentleman of the 1700's phase (kind of like @Neetgod's powderedwigmaxxing phase)
gore phase

/thread

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
When did you stop? When you realized Slavs weren't white all along?
Kinda grew out of it at around 20. I realized I was just larping since it was really tiresome to "hate" random people for no reason and the more I thought about it the less sense it made. Lonely niggas with unmonitored access to internet are prone to fall into this cringefest ideology.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Remember the Now You See Me film and their card tricks. I thought they were cool , grabbed a deck , practiced some and took them to school not sure what my thought process was , i guess i was imagining myself with Jesse Eisenbergs charisma , failed miserably , even the teacher looked at me weirdly , I really want to delete that shit from my brain

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here