curly afro hair is disgusting

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
There is this hot chick I see on the bus from time to time but her curly afro hair is such a turn off. Dont get me wrong I'd stuff her like a Turkey but her status goes down at least three points cause of her nappy hair.

Same for dudes if you have a nappy jew frow my condolences too you. Any jew frow guys here that in itself is a disability what an abomination. What's it like having a jew frow. It's best straightened that shit or shave it off.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
screen-shot-2015-10-29-at-20159-pm_1.png
aa0d98a522e01d904ad9bd36179b83de.jpg

tenor.gif

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
There attractive but there hair is still an abomination
A 9/10 chad can cover his head with literal fresh human shit and still will be able to get laid while a bunch of flies buzzing above him.

Foids will just say he's brave, quirky, artsy and "not afraid of experiment with himself". :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
A 9/10 chad can cover his head with literal fresh human shit and still will be able to get laid while a bunch of flies buzzing above him.

Foids will just say he's brave, quirky, artsy and "not afraid of experiment with himself". :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol:
Agreed but jew frows are still an abomination

Activity
So far there's no one here