Comfy Currently playing the Chaos;Head visual novel (NOAH version); which features a strangely (and dangerously) based shut-in, aspiring NEET MC

• Thread starter Officer KD6-3.7
  • Start date
O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
inb4
>"late to the party" (aka where's my Reddit gold)

Takumi Nishijou, the main character of this VN, is a shut-in, aspiring NEET who lives, alone, in a trashy shipping container above a nearly desolate residential building owned by his dad's real estate company. Inside this container, he has everything he needs: a PC, h-games, books, etc., and a bunch anime figures to accompany him. As such, he finds refuge in this NEET haven of a container when he can. During his periods of reclusedom, he seeks to completely immerse himself in an MMO RPG, known as ESO (Empire Sweeper Online), where he has desperately no-life... 'lifemaxxed'. That is, of all servers, he has the highest ranking, and is respected by everyone. In his words, he is "respected" and "trusted" by everybody; "everything he needs" is right there.
In addition, because of both his crippling social anxiety, high academic aptitude, and intelligence, he constantly skips school, i.e., only shows up about twice a week to do the absolute bare minimum. To him, school is a state-institutionalized prison with countless mindless drone chores that offer him nothing, not even socialization, due to the contempt from his peers who innately hate him and his unconformity.
Thus, he has given up on being normal, and, therefore, has become black pilled by the unimportance of life's horrific monotony as well as its equally-empty inhabitants. This is, not to mention, his astute awareness of the nature of women, whereby he copes via waifumaxxing. (His girlfriend is a figure of his waifu from his favorite anime.) By virtue of this, he, naturally, completely avoids social interactions and is utterly withdrawn from the supposed real world. To put it simply, he only feels 'alive' behind a computer screen; life outside of it, for him, has and gives him no meaning. As previously mentioned, there is no 'respect' for him nor can he 'trust' anyone in the "real world". Consequently, he has become semi-delusional and paranoid; outside of the MMO he plays, he shitposts with other like-minded outcasts, in an online chatroom, and only has one friend that's only online (literally me). In between that, he bloviates and converses only himself in the real world (literally me) and schizophrenically talks to all his anime figurines.
In other words, he is the most relatable MC out of any VN I've played thus far.

Surprisingly, I'm initially liking this VN more than Steins;Gate so far, or, the beginning at the most, because, I seriously doubt, overall, that it's better. Undoubtedly, this bias is mostly due to me taking a liking to the far more relatable MC within a much desired initially serious, paranoid-inducing atmosphere with heavy psychological horror overtones from the get go. But, I don't know, we'll see how good it actually is. Though, so far, it's pretty good, and hasn't delve head first into le harem crap slop that hard.

Bg026 02 3 e68b93e5b7b3e983a8e5b18b a

Insidetheroom

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
inb4
>"late to the party" (aka where's my Reddit gold)

Takumi Nishijou, the main character of this VN, is a shut-in, aspiring NEET who lives, alone, in a trashy shipping container above a nearly desolate residential building owned by his dad's real estate company. Inside this container, he has everything he needs: a PC, h-games, books, etc., and a bunch anime figures to accompany him. As such, he finds refuge in this NEET haven of a container when he can. During his periods of reclusedom, he seeks to completely immerse himself in an MMO RPG, known as ESO (Empire Sweeper Online), where he has desperately no-life... 'lifemaxxed'. That is, of all servers, he has the highest ranking, and is respected by everyone. In his words, he is "respected" and "trusted" by everybody; "everything he needs" is right there.
In addition, because of both his crippling social anxiety, high academic aptitude, and intelligence, he constantly skips school, i.e., only shows up about twice a week to do the absolute bare minimum. To him, school is a state-institutionalized prison with countless mindless drone chores that offer him nothing, not even socialization, due to the contempt from his peers who innately hate him and his unconformity.
Thus, he has given up on being normal, and, therefore, has become black pilled by the unimportance of life's horrific monotony as well as its equally-empty inhabitants. This is, not to mention, his astute awareness of the nature of women, whereby he copes via waifumaxxing. (His girlfriend is a figure of his waifu from his favorite anime.) By virtue of this, he, naturally, completely avoids social interactions and is utterly withdrawn from the supposed real world. To put it simply, he only feels 'alive' behind a computer screen; life outside of it, for him, has and gives him no meaning. As previously mentioned, there is no 'respect' for him nor can he 'trust' anyone in the "real world". Consequently, he has become semi-delusional and paranoid; outside of the MMO he plays, he shitposts with other like-minded outcasts, in an online chatroom, and only has one friend that's only online (literally me). In between that, he bloviates and converses only himself in the real world (literally me) and schizophrenically talks to all his anime figurines.
In other words, he is the most relatable MC out of any VN I've played thus far.

Surprisingly, I'm initially liking this VN more than Steins;Gate so far, or, the beginning at the most, because, I seriously doubt, overall, that it's better. Undoubtedly, this bias is mostly due to me taking a liking to the far more relatable MC within a much desired initially serious, paranoid-inducing atmosphere with heavy psychological horror overtones from the get go. But, I don't know, we'll see how good it actually is. Though, so far, it's pretty good, and hasn't delve head first into le harem crap slop that hard.
View attachment 59421
View attachment 59426
View attachment 59423
View attachment 59424
View attachment 59422
Allow me to introduce you to my Post history xD

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Fuckin game blew up and attracted a fandom of trannies and normies once MAGES decided to localize it despite there being a group of translators whom I have assisted a bit and have spent the last few years doing their own translation.
The official translation is TOTAL ass, and the Switch version doesn't even let you see the final scene due to a glitch.

Sigh this is why we need to gatekeep

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here