Lifestyle Currently saving 5000$ of neetbux a year - My thoughts

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

pyramidcel
Sep 9, 2022
Before I make this thread I want to state my goals just so we are on the same page. I am doing this because I am recessed and need surgery which could help my breathing and make me better looking, although garuntees. If I wasn't recessed, I would just invest the money into myself.

Right now I'm saving around 5000$ a year, it sucks because its a slow process and you can't really do much to aide it given that you can't earn money on welfare or anything. However its so simple that almost anyone could theoretically do it in theory. I think I need to learn to sit on my ass and just let the money accumulate over time.

I could theoretically save more especially if I was a teenager however given I damaged my health somewhat during my teen years I can no longer tolerate all foods. I have to buy organic etc. so this makes my food budget 15$ a day which isn't that high but not low either. I use to spend more on food per day, however given I'm saving thats not really possible. I'm fine on not eating ribeyes every day if it means I can save up jfl

I'm trying to develop my skills in certain fields, even when I get the bimax the issue of being a NEET won't go away any time soon, if I can make $$$ from the internet all at once and if the income is good, I could theoretically buy a house and invest in stocks or something. Its not going to happen overnight, its mostly just food for thought.

When I became blackpilled in late 2018, it depressed me until I found out about surgerymaxxing. Then suddenly I felt super happy and excited that there could be a solution. However I started coping and trying to gymmaxx and take all these supplement stacks. It damaged my health a lot, and the reason I did it was self destruction and a quick way out. I didn't live in reality. If I had been smarter I would have started saving money years ago.

If you're recessed you could theoretically go on a ketogenic diet, and assuming you have no food intolerances to it you will lose water weight, however this is a bandaid solution. Thats the only thing that worked in my coping ascension phase. Its either jaw surgery or its over. Even if the surgery doesn't ascend me or anything I can theoretically geomaxx I guess on top of that, or just be content being a NEET I don't know.

Thats basically my plan for the next 4 years, I'll be approaching my late 20's but its my fault for not starting it sooner and coping. Hopefully people in my position won't make the mistakes I made. I'll make more updates!! I hope if I succeed these threads will be motivational or something lol

M

MongoloidJoe

Slow life history strategist
Jul 28, 2023
I'm telling you guys man
Don't ever get up
Keep grinding hustling shoot for your dreams
You can do anything you want I promise you
Just gotta take that first step

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

pyramidcel
Sep 9, 2022
I'm telling you guys man
Don't ever get up
Keep grinding hustling shoot for your dreams
You can do anything you want I promise you
Just gotta take that first step
I wouldn't really say I'm "hustling" or anything, I'm literally just sitting on my ass and waiting jfl

ShoelessSperg

ShoelessSperg

NEET
Feb 9, 2024
Before I make this thread I want to state my goals just so we are on the same page. I am doing this because I am recessed and need surgery which could help my breathing and make me better looking, although garuntees. If I wasn't recessed, I would just invest the money into myself.

Right now I'm saving around 5000$ a year, it sucks because its a slow process and you can't really do much to aide it given that you can't earn money on welfare or anything. However its so simple that almost anyone could theoretically do it in theory. I think I need to learn to sit on my ass and just let the money accumulate over time.

I could theoretically save more especially if I was a teenager however given I damaged my health somewhat during my teen years I can no longer tolerate all foods. I have to buy organic etc. so this makes my food budget 15$ a day which isn't that high but not low either. I use to spend more on food per day, however given I'm saving thats not really possible. I'm fine on not eating ribeyes every day if it means I can save up jfl

I'm trying to develop my skills in certain fields, even when I get the bimax the issue of being a NEET won't go away any time soon, if I can make $$$ from the internet all at once and if the income is good, I could theoretically buy a house and invest in stocks or something. Its not going to happen overnight, its mostly just food for thought.

When I became blackpilled in late 2018, it depressed me until I found out about surgerymaxxing. Then suddenly I felt super happy and excited that there could be a solution. However I started coping and trying to gymmaxx and take all these supplement stacks. It damaged my health a lot, and the reason I did it was self destruction and a quick way out. I didn't live in reality. If I had been smarter I would have started saving money years ago.

If you're recessed you could theoretically go on a ketogenic diet, and assuming you have no food intolerances to it you will lose water weight, however this is a bandaid solution. Thats the only thing that worked in my coping ascension phase. Its either jaw surgery or its over. Even if the surgery doesn't ascend me or anything I can theoretically geomaxx I guess on top of that, or just be content being a NEET I don't know.

Thats basically my plan for the next 4 years, I'll be approaching my late 20's but its my fault for not starting it sooner and coping. Hopefully people in my position won't make the mistakes I made. I'll make more updates!! I hope if I succeed these threads will be motivational or something lol
I am saving for surgery too hope it works out for both of us

Activity
So far there's no one here