Cute Curry girl that works near me has me wanting to rope

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Was at the gas station today and the cute Curry girl was working there again.
Never before have I ever felt so in love with someone. She’s cute and near my age too(I assume she’s slightly older by looks).
Ffs I had to quit my routine of drinking two monsters every morning. Not only is it unhealthy, I don’t want to her to view me negatively for consuming energy drinks. It reminded me of this meme. So what if she thinks the same?
A1F3F9A4 E088 40F0 8CE9 2E3271B9C02B

I always thought people were cringe for talking about their cashier encounters, but I can’t help it.

I even told my brother to tell her I think she’s cute. He seemed dumbfounded. For the reasons I believe 1) I’ve never confessed my love for someone 2) he doesn’t see ethnic women as attractive
If he tells her I will never be able to show my face again. Not there or anywhere. I will return to seclusion, it’s the only life for me. Was crying in my bedroom after I told him this. Just imagine getting to enjoy everyday with an ethnic princess, it’s all I can do. I never got to experience teen love.

I hate that my life has lead me this way. I dropped out of society back when I was 19 and LDARed until I was 23. So much time wasted. I never thought I would end up here.

I would do anything to have her as my gf besides asking her to be my gf. That’s my problem. I will continue looksmaxxing, studymaxxing, and what not. I have never been more motivated in my life. Going to start up my music projects again. I have to succeed in this life or I will never have this.

When she talked and looked at me I had to look away, like back when I was in school and interacted with women. My voice became high pitched when I responded too. I hate being high inhib. She forgot I existed the moment I left, I’m sure of it. As is the life of an ugly manlet.

I wish my life weren’t life this. Inceldom is too thought for me. I can only hope and pray that one day I achieve the goal of marrying an ethnic princess. It’s the only thing that drives me each day. I plan to spend less time on these forums. I can allocate that time elsewhere, I.e. self improvement

No more procrastination. I have to do this.
BA612326 662D 4C69 8F74 83144D76EDDD

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
just ask her you silly boy
I asked my other brother about her, and he had the same thought. That she’s attractive. And he doesn’t even have any interest in ethnic women
My chances are over if I’m not the only one that thinks this. I will just have to geomaxx
My backwater hick city doesn’t get much ethnic women so I fell in love at first glance :feelsbad::feelsrope:

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
I asked my other brother about her, and he had the same thought. That she’s attractive. And he doesn’t even have any interest in ethnic women
My chances are over if I’m not the only one that thinks this. I will just have to geomaxx
My backwater hick city doesn’t get much ethnic women so I fell in love at first glance :feelsbad::feelsrope:
just show her your neets.net rep

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Don't stop buying monster energy

Monster energy is actually a cool way to consume caffiene. Drinking coffee in plastic cups is very soy and not cool at all.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
wrong, from now on you should drink 3 monsters every morning, dont succumb to peer pressure
Don't stop buying monster energy

Monster energy is actually a cool way to consume caffiene. Drinking coffee in plastic cups is very soy and not cool at all.
Should I chug them in front of her to assert dominance?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
mogs me at having motivation
She is the first attractive girl I’ve seen in a long while(I don’t like white foids, aka dog fuckers, or sheboons). Has motivated me, hoping an ethnic wife is the end result 😖😖😫
Indeed. 0 calories monster is cooler than the sugar filled one, but both are better than plastic coffee cups.
I usually get the purple zero calorie ones:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsjuice:

Activity
So far there's no one here