Success Daily japanese prayerZZ ULTRA Thread

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Blessed by thy name saint Arescel, I bless you @sckicksal345, @lolimancer, @proudweeb - may you all have a comfortable death and survive this hellhole 50 more years untill you reach divine freedom.

I am gonna be upfront, I am an attention whore and I like to write embarassing long texts, very cringe, and you know the destiny of all postmaxxers, the bottom of the low, the scum under your sole after a hot day in a barn where only niggers are employed

The theme of this spam thread for my own enjoyment but where I of course invite others to particitpate is to write anything related to your daily aspirations of learning Japanese. AMEN

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
@Haruhi Suzumiya put this dog out of his misery
idindunuffin come on man I got banned from all forums like myanimelist or reddit already, and I dont want to go back to .is - what is the problem with my post? Its not like I write complete spam - its cringe but I am an incel so I can let go off myself completely cant I? It doesnt matter anyways

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Another day another .is reject.
I can login to .is if I want to, I have an account, I dont go there by my own volition or do you mean by reject that I am kind of a loser there? Well if thats the case you are right, in fact I postmaxxxed and then got bored of it burnt out and left to take a break but now I am here. I also remember that you were also someone who was interested in learning Japanes? How is it going? DId you make any progress?

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Its not like I write complete spam
doesnt matter @Haruhi Suzumiya gives warnings for spam even if it isnt spam
also i like bullying newfags
now shut up and respect me boy, know your superiors.
i own this place, youd do well to remember that

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I also remember that you were also someone who was interested in learning Japanes? How is it going? DId you make any progress?
Been slacking lately but I can read/listen at semi-ok level and done with joyo kanji.

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
doesnt matter @Haruhi Suzumiya gives warnings for spam even if it isnt spam
also i like bullying newfags
now shut up and respect me boy, now your superiors.
i own this place, youd do well to remember that
dude I am gonna keep my spam in this thread. I know that everything that I write is garbage and an eyesore but I thought this is the kind of place where you can vent your autism

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
dude I am gonna keep my spam in this thread. I know that everything that I write is garbage and an eyesore but I thought this is the kind of space where you can vent your autism
Why spam at all?

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Been slacking lately but I can read/listen at semi-ok level and done with joyo kanji.
shii411 tier signature - but I respect that, it cant be helped I was also mesmerized by her peak beauty

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Why spam at all?
no I am not gonna spam, this is just a figure of speech, I am sorry if I happened to open to many threads or pointless posts in succession. I understand that the bigest loser of spamming is the spammer himself. I will just write maybe one post in this thread every day or so until I get bored related to my journey of learning Japanese, I would also enjoy to talk with others about our common intersts incidentally

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Welcome, just be normal. People here aren't really shitposters or postmaxxers. We just post random stuff for updoots and have conversations about stupid shit all day

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
@highinhibition welcome to the forum, mod here , enjoy your state and follow the rules and that's it.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
you don't get to tell me what to do, you are closer getting banned than him with your behaviour in the forum these days
also who do u think is behind the forum going down lately.
dont make me do it again

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
So lucky that I was blessed with the presence of the elite from this site, I was bestowed by each one with a welcome in their own unique way

I have downloaded the raws of volume 1 to 5 of Liar Game, I blocked Google and all its related ad services along with incels.is on my hostfile, so I cant solve capcha, which again resulted in me not being able to download the other raws from sites like mexshare or katfile et al.

Nevertheless as long as I can download material from kingdomfiles and as long as I an unworthy cringey weaboo who is only able to read in snail's pace 5 volumes are more than enough material, also I have to deal with the raws from spy x family and saikin yatotta meido

The word of the day and its relevant panel is:

Outzoom

here is the zoom:

Zoom

金庫丸ごと運びされると思ってんだろ
金庫の底にべっとりと瞬間接着剤を流し込んだ上に鎖で柱にぐるぐる巻きにしてんの差

So poor Fujisawa Sensei got absolutely 認知的不協和'd by 秋山 and is now doing crazy things

You can just put this stuff in deepl if it gives you the tingles like it does for me

But the word that really gave me the BIZZAROS is 瞬間接着剤 which means instant glue and looks very chinese because the density of kanjis

but this just makes it all the more - an UNBELIEVABLY TASTY DELICACY

lets dissect it

瞬間 shunkan = moment, instant
接着剤 sesshakuzai = glue

I learn words and kanji pronounciations by giving examples for words that are pronounced like the relevant words, in the best case even with the same kanji

shunkan is an N4 word and should be basic vocabulary

but sesshakuzai

接触 sesshoku = contact, touch
到着 touchaku = arrival
経済 keizai = economy

yes that was indeed a wonderful and elegant post, AMEN

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Important lesson about love

『五条院』
思いを伝える方法は人それぞれ
中には好きと言えずにわざと意思悪いしてしまう人もいるんですよ

『ゆうり』
なぜそんなことを?

『五条院』
それが人の心の不思議な所ですわね!

『ゆうり』
もしかしてナツメはリリスのことが好きなのか?

『ナツメ』
。。。
はああああ⁉⁉⁉
んななな何言ってんの!!?
そんなわけ...そんなわけないだろ!

『ゆうり』
そうなのか?
リリスのためを思ってわざわざこの屋敷まで来て...

『ナツメ』
こんな所に居たらリリスのためにならない。
リリスのことずっと考えて
リリスのために声をかけてあげてるのに
アタシはただリリスの幸せを思って...

『ゆうり』
それは好きだからじゃないのか?

『ナツメ』
っっ何

『ゆうり』
僕はリリスが好きだよだからここにいてほしいって思ってる

『ナツメ』
はあ!?!?

『ゆうり』
ナツメもリリスが好きだから呼び戻しに来たんだ

『ナツメ』
恥ずかしい!
何恥ずかしいこと言ってるんだ!?子供だからって
そんなこと言って恥ずかしくないのか!?

『ゆうり』
気持ちを伝えるのは恥ずかしいことなのか...?

『ナツメ』
気持ちは知られたら恥ずかしいものだ
隠さなきゃダメなことだ
大人にとっては!!

『ゆうり』
そうなのか...?
でも言わなきゃ何も伝わらないだろう

『ナツメ』
…そうだよ
アタシはリリスが好きだから

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Welcome liar game is a good manga

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Today before I go to sleep and then back to my cubicle again lets end on a high note again, this time a full manga page

LIAR 01 175

Fujisawa sensei just got completely obliterated by Akiyamas genius plot, as the two dwell on the aftertaste of their victory, a philosophical discussion emerges

A=秋山 (Akiyama)
N=真 (Nao)

A:...ったく もともとがいい先生だったか疑わしいのに... N:藤沢先生はいい先生です いろいろあってちょっとすさんでただけ そもそもこの世に根っからの悪人なんていないと思います私 A:やれやれ とことん吞気なヤツ N:あ 秋山さんにお礼しなきゃ だって一ゕ月近くも協力してもらったのに結局一円も渡せなくて A:いいよもう N:ダメです私の気が済みません!!

deepl:
A:... I doubt if he was a good teacher to begin with... N: Mr. Fujisawa is a good teacher. He's just a little bit depressed due to various reasons. I don't think there is such a thing as an evil person in this world.
A:Oh my God,you're so naive N: I have to thank Mr. Akiyama because I couldn't give him a single yen even though he helped me for almost a month. A:Forget it. N:No, I can't do it!

Arent we all like Fujisawa Sensei and just "lost our way" a little bit ・・・ 荒む「すさむ」(susamu) ?

Also the expression
気が済む (ki ga sumu) is very interesting,
-> it can mean:
calming down/getting satisfied

And it can be used in a brutal and perverted or polite way:

If I dont punsh the teeth out of her face I will not be able to calm down
said Accelerator when he was forced by Last Order to deal with her shopping list

altough instead of 済ます (sumasu) = to end, he used 収まり (osamari) [+ colloquial pronounciation] = conclusion,settlement

but the pattern is anyways 気が + some kind of word that stands for finality

and 気 (ki) is just mood,spirit and が is subjectparticle

Activity
So far there's no one here