Jul 12, 2021
She kept asking me for money...
Screenshot 20221003 123041 Messenger

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
How much money did she give you?
None, he said "All the money I gave u will be returned to me", i.e. he gave her money (cuz she kept asking him for money) and he wants it back now. I'd bet RaeLynn is actually a Nigerian male and VoDka got romance-scammed.

Last edited:
Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
None, he said "All the money I gave u will be returned to me", i.e. he gave her money (cuz she kept asking him for money) and he wants it back now. I'd bet RaeLynn is actually a Nigerian male and VoDka got romance-scammed.

Romance scammed lol, it's actually scary how many times that's nearly happened to me, but I'll never be desperate enough or cucked enough to fall for it it now, plus I'm too blackpilled as a bitter truecel virgin oldcel! I was drunk on snapchat the other week though and some fake cute looking bitch was begging for £50, I sent it and lol'd that she said she'd definitely pay me back Tuesday. Anyway I won £140 on the lottery that Saturday on one £2 ticket, maybe someone is looking out for me afterall!

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Nigerian yahoo boys are some of the most savvy and intelligent people you'll ever meet. They come from the slums of Lagos, where they've had to hustle from a young age just to survive. They know how to work the system and how to get what they want. When it comes to making money, they're in a league of their own.

White men from America might think they're smart, but they don't have anything on Nigerian yahoo boys. These guys are the real deal when it comes to intelligence and street smarts. If you want to make it in this world, you need to be able to think like a yahoo boy. Otherwise, you're just not going to make it.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here