Serious Did you ever have a friend lend you money (if so how much)?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Someone entrusting you with a loan that is not registered is literally the highest form of trust you can have with someone. What is the biggest loan you took out that is not registered? Did you pay it back?

Biggest loan I ever took on was around 25k from a friend, paid everything back.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I have an avoidant personality, I'd never do such a thing. I remember even as a child it felt like my blood froze for a second when I got a phone call (the few times in my life when it happened), that's how avoidant I am. So loans are out of the question, they make me too uncomfortable.

Actually I didn't respond to phonecalls even during university, the few times it happened. Avoided people until I became the forever alone I am now lmao. I had chances to be sociable, but I somehow end up making a fool of myself and being autistic when I am too sociable, so I learned to avoid.

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
Someone entrusting you with a loan that is not registered is literally the highest form of trust you can have with someone. What is the biggest loan you took out that is not registered? Did you pay it back?

Biggest loan I ever took on was around 25k from a friend, paid everything back.
everone u friend when u call up dooley with the tooley

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
One time I asked my friend to buy me a train ticket since I couldn't access my online bank.

Other than that, I don't think so. If I need money I use my credit card.

wrestlemania 21 wrestling GIF by WWE

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
Nothing like this ever happened to me, but I remember when I was in high school there were days when I ran out of money for the bus ride home, and then I would borrow some money from any teacher and pay it back the next day. It seemed that he was the only one who returned their money, because among them I became known for that.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
No. I've always taken care of myself. Loans and loansharks freak me the hell out. Try to stay away from all that as much as I can. Don't want to end up on some shady ship where I'm forced to gamble my money back. And worse.

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
No. I've always taken care of myself. Loans and loansharks freak me the hell out. Try to stay away from all that as much as I can. Don't want to end up on some shady ship where I'm forced to gamble my money back. And worse.
220px-Kaiji.png

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
Family member. I never pay them back or look for excuses. With family they can never put you to jail or start a scandal.

Activity
So far there's no one here