Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
its also a neets.net server
don't spam if you don't want to join, the earlier server is a backup server when we weren't aware if the forum would survive when sarge left,
of course it will remain (as a backup) but this one is the official server now so rules that apply here will apply there.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
don't spam if you don't want to join, the earlier server is a backup server when we weren't aware if the forum would survive when sarge left,
of course it will remain (as a backup) but this one is the official server now so rules that apply here will apply there.
What was the old one?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
What was the old one?
there was a thread about it, it was created by a user when we thought this place would go down, it exists (look at similar threads bellow) we will most likely alter the name of it when bracketcel is online , but this one is now the official server now.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Damn neet niggas about to social mog me too. Nowhere is safe, becoming an outcast seems to be my fate :(

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Damn neet niggas about to social mog me too. Nowhere is safe, becoming an outcast seems to be my fate :(
Dont worry I cant use discord too because of anxiety problems. I know its so pathetic but yeah...not gonna use it.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
there was a thread about it, it was created by a user when we thought this place would go down, it exists (look at similar threads bellow) we will most likely alter the name of it when bracketcel is online , but this one is now the official server now.
Oh yeah, I remember his post. Thought it was a glow post at the time tbh.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
You can make all the pisscord servers you want nothing will improve until you add user time online back.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
where did those rumours start anyway
Himself. I was trying to be nice to him since he came back in order to stay off his ignore list but since I'm already on it there's no point. Shouldn't matter if he's not reading my posts.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Himself. I was trying to be nice to him since he came back in order to stay off his ignore list but since I'm already on it there's no point. Shouldn't matter if he's not reading my posts.
I didn't insult you once but maybe I should mention your drug addict parents if you are going to bring up some of my old posts. I won't be reading your replies as I don't want to ruin my Friday evening with arguing.

Activity
So far there's no one here