Discussion Do friendships work in the same way as love and relationships?

god.ly

god.ly

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Oct 12, 2023
Love works like this (naturally):
You like someones looks, you feel good feelings and then go after that person then you stay with them (if they accept ur advances and feel te same) no matter what, there could be a massive power or class imbalance between the two parties but it doesnt matter, one party can do nothing for the other person, provide nothing, basically be useless but it doesnt matter
Then u have sex with them and now youre united forever

Is friendship like this too or does it have to always be transactional? Can your friend still call you a friend even if you do nothing for them?? Does it work like an "unexplainable" magical force too?

people always say that to actually be a friend you have to always have thier back, be willing to give your life, help them when they need etc or they will leave

but people say that for relationships too, u gotta be confident, provide for her, etc... but in reality in a relationship u can be a lazy unemployed bum that beats and insult your gf but as long as u got good looks it doesnt matter

so do friendships also work like this? is all you need to be friends is for the magical unexplainable force that attracts you two to be there and nothing else?

Last edited:
rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Every relationship is transactional
Transactional doesn't mean bad

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Reminder to never share your goals and always conceal your power level. I've lost sexual partners by talking about my diet goals, sharing my cutting progress, measuring my body fat percentage, weighing my food, tracking my weight in spreadsheets, and sharing fitspo/tomby/muscle mommy memes in group chats because they said "I don't look like that" and "it makes me wonder if you find me attractive." If you need to share something, keep it here. Keep it anonymous. Keep it secret. Keep it safe. Don't run your mouth and self-sabotage like me.

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Dovahneet
May 12, 2023
The only type of human interaction I see that isn't transactional is family, although not always, since a lot of parents only have kids bc boredom . Probably the closest thing to a non-transactional relationship is what twin brothers and twin sisters have, since they see the other sibling as another part of theirserlfes bc they share the exact same genes

god.ly

god.ly

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Oct 12, 2023
Friendship is transactional if u dont offer social value (looks, money or status) to the social circle then u are a jester otherwise u fuck off
yeah but i mean like
people always say that to actually be a friend you have to always have thier back, be willing to give your life, help them when they need etc or they will leave

but people say that for relationships too, u gotta be confident, provide for her, etc... but in reality in a relationship u can be a lazy unemployed bum that beats and insult your gf but as long as u got good looks it doesnt matter

so do friendships also work like this? is all you need to be friends is for the magical unexplainable force that attracts you two to be there and nothing else?

god.ly

god.ly

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Oct 12, 2023
Thats not how romantic love works lol. That sounds like if you asked a teenager who never dated anyone or knew any couples how it works
nigga your gay

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Life revolves around transactions, and that's not necessarily a bad thing although not the most ideal. If you have nothing to offer then society will feel the right to trample all over you, especially if you are riddled with personality flaws

god.ly

god.ly

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Oct 12, 2023
Thats not how romantic love works lol. That sounds like if you asked a teenager who never dated anyone or knew any couples how it works
yeah but i mean like

i explain it better here

god.ly

god.ly

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Oct 12, 2023
Reminder to never share your goals and always conceal your power level. I've lost sexual partners by talking about my diet goals, sharing my cutting progress, measuring my body fat percentage, weighing my food, tracking my weight in spreadsheets, and sharing fitspo/tomby/muscle mommy memes in group chats because they said "I don't look like that" and "it makes me wonder if you find me attractive." If you need to share something, keep it here. Keep it anonymous. Keep it secret. Keep it safe. Don't run your mouth and self-sabotage like me.
❓

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Yes since neither of them exist
Its easy for someone who has never experienced a friendship or relationship to have such a take. Do both have their flaws? of course, but are they a total illusion which is overblown by society and really not worth it? not at all

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Thinking of this, only a very few people you encounter in your life are true blooded friends. This is not to say that acquaintances and peers exist and can be as close and valuable to you as a friend, but most people reach when it comes to who they call friends

c-barreda

c-barreda

NEET
Mar 27, 2024
Its easy for someone who has never experienced a friendship or relationship to have such a take. Do both have their flaws? of course. But are they a total illusion which is overblown by society and really not worth it? not at all
Do i have to Take it personal? I have had "Friends" and "gf" and non of them spanned
Its easy for someone who has never experienced a friendship or relationship to have such a take. Do both have their flaws? of course, but are they a total illusion which is overblown by society and really not worth it

Its easy for someone who has never experienced a friendship or relationship to have such a take. Do both have their flaws? of course, but are they a total illusion which is overblown by society and really not worth it? not at all
You have contradicted yourself or i didnt understand what You said, nevertheless what i have to Say regarding soyciety is that You nevER know what the person motive behind it's intention to Oneself

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
NO GOYIM! TRUE LOVE EXISTS! MY BOYFRIEND IS 6'4 BECAUSE.. UH.. umm... HE JUST IS OKAY? HAVE SEX INCEL

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
As @Riddler said your idea of romantic relationships is probably shit you see in movies. It's not very realistic. Won't pretend I know either, I've never been in a relationship but plenty of people I know have and building off their experiences you are generally correct. A partner is basically your bestest friend that you can trust with everything, with the added benefit of intimacy. A good friend would have similar qualities, but you wouldn't get as intimate with them. There's varying levels to it I guess

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
A partner is basically your bestest friend that you can trust with everything, with the added benefit of intimacy.
W-Will you be my bestest friend?

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Do i have to Take it personal? I have had "Friends" and "gf" and non of them spanned
I stand mistaken then, but I would still hardly call either of those two a total illusion although they do have their flaws.

You have contradicted yourself
I acknowledged that relationships are riddled with their downsides but its not totally fake, they have their strong positives also. It varies by personal experience

god.ly

god.ly

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Oct 12, 2023
As @Riddler said your idea of romantic relationships is probably shit you see in movies. It's not very realistic.
rnigga no, read the thread again
movies are bluepilled and unrealistic and pair up people that shouldnt be paired up
like a manlet ugly nerd with a hot stacy cheerleader because he had a good personality
my idea of "romantic relationship" seems pretty realistic to me and is proven by observable reality
its a strange unexplainable natural force (looks) that keep them together most of the time
as i said the bf, as long as he has good looks can beat her up, insult her, be a lazy bum that doesnt provide, do whatever the fuck but she will still stay
Won't pretend I know either, I've never been in a relationship but plenty of people I know have and building off their experiences you are generally correct. A partner is basically your bestest friend that you can trust with everything, with the added benefit of intimacy. A good friend would have similar qualities, but you wouldn't get as intimate with them. There's varying levels to it I guess
maby friends dont even exist, and its all romantic love, maby friends all deep down want to fuck and kiss each other 100% of the time but dont because its taboo in society
sv3rige said something similar lol

Last edited:
Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
What is blud wafflin about this time

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
i explain it better here
NO GOYIM! TRUE LOVE EXISTS! MY BOYFRIEND IS 6'4 BECAUSE.. UH.. umm... HE JUST IS OKAY? HAVE SEX INCEL
The OP said "then you have sex and are bonded forever" lol

Even the further explanation doesn't make sense. You realize the majority of couples don't last more than 2 years lol

Why do you think it's generally accepted men and women can't be friends? Friendship is based around common interests/purpose. Usually some shit like talking about sports. For dating that thing usually is sex which is why couples don't last. Even sex with the same attractive person gets boring after a few years

That's why marriage is a thing. You throw in kids and legal handcuffs like shared property, even 20+ years down the line when you've lost attraction, hormones mean sex stops being as interesting. People hit the wall. There's still that shared purpose

Friendship and relationship don't work all that differently

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024

Even the further explanation doesn't make sense. You realize the majority of couples don't last more than 2 years lol

Why do you think it's generally accepted men and women can't be friends? Friendship is based around common interests/purpose. Usually some shit like talking about sports. For dating that thing usually is sex which is why couples don't last. Even sex with the same attractive person gets boring after a few years

That's why marriage is a thing. You throw in kids and legal handcuffs like shared property, even 20+ years down the line when you've lost attraction, hormones mean sex stops being as interesting. People hit the wall. There's still that shared purpose

Friendship and relationship don't work all that differently
Yeah, no way people were meant to be together for 40+ years

god.ly

god.ly

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Oct 12, 2023

becuase they enter relationships after already kissing and fucking a bunch of people
Why do you think it's generally accepted men and women can't be friends?
only people i hear saying that are redpillers

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
its a strange unexplainable natural force (looks) that keep them together most of the time
This is bias. You spend too long on here
as i said the bf, as long as he has good looks can beat her up, insult her, be a lazy bum that doesnt provide, do whatever the fuck but she will still stay
This is true but it's not about looks. Nigga if you were getting slapped around would you start moaning? (Unless you're into that??). These sorts of relationships exist from all sorts of reasons but are usually a result of manipulation or a sort of sunk cost fallacy. Some people believe that having a partner entitles them to do whatever the hell they want with that partner, regardless of the other party's willingness. And if they don't get that wish they start throwing hands. In this case the other party has a few options: 1 call for help and risk getting your partner (whom you still have hope in due to the sunk cost fallacy) in jail or some kind of punishment. 2 endure it for now and try to understand why they did that so you can have a mutual understanding (highly unlikely) or 3 basically accept your position in the relationship as the abused dog (this is usually the result of years and years of trauma and/or sheer desperation. Think "this guy/girl hits me every now and then, but no one else would love me the same way they do, should i really risk being all alone because of this one instance?" But of course it's never one instance, and this vague sense of hope continues for as long as the relationship exists. Most of the time it eventually ends. When it doesn't it's usually because of complicated matters like having children to take care of, not wanting a divorce taking half of your stuff, shit like that

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Kinda true, but it doesn't cast a shadow on the whole idea of relationships. It just comes to show how easily manipulated we can get in the name of love, especially true for the female gender

god.ly

god.ly

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Oct 12, 2023
This is bias. You spend too long on here
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
i know reality might be too brutal to handle, but just turn off cope mode in your brain for a while
This is true but it's not about looks. Nigga if you were getting slapped around would you start moaning? (Unless you're into that??).
no cause it hurts, but im not the woman in that case so i dont know whats happening, i assume they dont like being beaten
but they still stay because they successfully secured 6'5 chad and all that matters now is getting his genetics to pass them on, so they endure whatever they have to

maybe him having a chad face and being 6'5 makes it enjoyable somehow, just a theory tho

ofc not every person is gonna enter a relationship just to have kids but that's the natural desire you have and the reason, your own brain might gaslight you into thinking you entered one for another reason because society made you mentally ill but thats the underlying reason that remains
In this case the other party has a few options: 1 call for help and risk getting your partner (whom you still have hope in due to the sunk cost fallacy) in jail or some kind of punishment.
wait, so they dont report them because they dont want their partners to go away, despite them being abusive? so im right, thx boyo
or 3 basically accept your position in the relationship as the abused dog (this is usually the result of years and years of trauma and/or sheer desperation. Think "this guy/girl hits me every now and then, but no one else would love me the same way they do, should i really risk being all alone because of this one instance?"
you need a :blackpill: prescription asap boyo
you think lack of options is problem for foids jfl

im not gonna talk about men being abused because thats a meme and idc what "muh male abuse awareness" blackpillers say
But of course it's never one instance, and this vague sense of hope continues for as long as the relationship exists. Most of the time it eventually ends. When it doesn't it's usually because of complicated matters like having children to take care of, not wanting a divorce taking half of your stuff
men can never win divorces lol theyre not taking the woman's stuff, especially an abusive one

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
wait, so they dont report them because they dont want their partners to go away, despite them being abusive?
Yeah exactly. It's fucked but it does happen
you need a :blackpill: prescription asap boyo
you think lack of options is problem for foids jfl
It's not about options. You don't just pick and choose between people like an eroge. Anyone they chose but don't genuinely like is just a copium period to feel validated. Happens with anyone who gets desperate
men can never win divorces lol theyre not taking the woman's stuff, especially an abusive one
I'm talking about the male perspective in that point. Also might ring true in your part of the world but here in the middle east the men are favoured 90% of the time so it's indeed a real risk. Divorced women are regarded as low status
maybe him having a chad face and being 6'5 makes it enjoyable somehow
That is indeed a fetish. Don't know how common it is though. Anyone who does that is probably very mentally ill
they dont like being beaten
but they still stay because they successfully secured 6'5 chad and all that matters now is getting his genetics to pass them on, so they endure whatever they have to
Lmao. Must be a western thing
i know reality might be too brutal to handle, but just turn off cope mode in your brain for a while
"My views are concrete reality so any differing ones are just cope" yeah that's bias

• <3
Reactions: RNT
Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
dnrd and male friendships are gay

Activity
So far there's no one here