Discussion Do give money to the homeless?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Have you ever gave money to the homeless whether they were panhandling for money or not, do you give and if you do home much?
IMG 3711

I don’t since I don’t trust that they’ll use it for good, most likely I’ll just be fueling one of their vices. Though I do remember once a homeless guy asked me for some money, I said no but than I offer to give him some of my M&M I was eating, he seemed happy when I pour some into his hands.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
I gave some change to this disabled old guy who had an arm missing a couple of times. He was super thankful so I didn't mind. That was in Bangkok.

When in London I don't. They can be greedy and annoying faggots. Once some aggressive fuck shouted abuse at me outside of Clapham Junction station. Some disgusting beggar. I called him a cunt and wanted to kick him but cucks probably would have intervened.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Only once when some crackhead came up to me and asked if he could show me his rap so I said sure why not and then he spazzed out for a solid minute and asked if I had spare change so I gave him a coin from my pocket and we went about our ways.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
I don't give my money to anyone, I once knew of a homeless man with a mental disability who scammed another guy out of too much money. And I also don't buy products from street vendors, because they are usually cheap trinkets.

Activity
So far there's no one here