Do most long term NEETs just have ADHD and lack of pussy?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

fuck this world drugs and welfare for life
Dec 12, 2021
The common theme is the 'tism. However if you look at the diagnostic criteria you actually need to have both social deficits and an intense special weird interest like train time tables as well as extreme sensory disorders like not liking loud noises or certain textures.

Idgaf about anything really, nothing specific I only like MOBAs for rotting and wasting time, but no interest in anything specific, nor do I have any sensory disorders although I am a really picky eater (typical nugget eater man-child phenotype).

What do you guys think? Are most man-child tier NEETs just undiagnosed and unmedicated ADHD who have been misunderstood and enabled all their lives by parents and/or government?

Personally on my social healthcare form they have denied my autism assessment based on a written questionnaire, stating that I do not have enough symptoms of autism for them to bother assessing me, however I do fulfil and exceed the ADD/ADHD criteria and will be assessed probably in a year or two for that. Thoughts? ggs

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Apr 13, 2024
Makes sense, ADHD people tend to have low dopamine, so someone unmedicated probably wouldn't have enough motivation to hold up a job

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Not just NEETs but most autists you hear on the internet are usually just ADHD. A special interest can also be a result of hyperfocus which is an ADD symptom. Though imo it's neither, it's just severe depression. Depression can make you develop the same symptoms as ADHD but a bit lower intensity

neetastrea

neetastrea

gothcel
Apr 15, 2024
actual diagnosed autist here, i think there’s both autistic and adhd neets but most neets have some variety of mental disorder that impairs day to day functioning in normal society, whether it autism, adhd or severe depression etc

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
Apr 29, 2024
I'm a self diagnosed autist, can't be bothered to officially get disagnosed by some roastie

Freixel

Freixel

NEET
Apr 28, 2024
I can't stand loud noises and machinery indeed, the sounds of the outside world bother me

Activity
So far there's no one here