incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
The real reason foids are banned isn't because of incels, the reason is they cause simp shitfests and other degeneracy and cant properly contribute

@IGiveUp Weren't foids allowed here before?
Hmm I forget which it was but apparently when sargent crated this forum it either allowed women or rainbow people I can’t recall well

usercorn

usercorn

Cornus benedict addict
Apr 1, 2024
The real reason foids are banned isn't because of incels, the reason is they cause simp shitfests and other degeneracy and cant properly contribute

@IGiveUp Weren't foids allowed here before?
I guess that makes sense. It ruined the atmosphere as guys tried to one up on each other to impress the girl. A polygamous environment with a 1/100 ratio of females to males would inevitable cause some conflict.

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
I guess that makes sense. It ruined the atmosphere as guys tried to one up on each other to impress the girl. A polygamous environment with a 1/100 ratio of females to males would inevitable cause some conflict.
thats why you have to catch them like pokemon, tell them to make there account private and have them give you there password so only you talk with them

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
This is the exact reason why normie websites are UNUSABLE
Discord for example, All of those jesters shitting on you just to get that egirl's attention. there are HUNDREDS of these servers with people with 3+ year nitro subscription to spam "ily" emojis. Or they censor themselves to hell to make themselves look good for the jewish investors, and not to scare off the kweenz

Not saying a forum moderated by angry virgins is good, but miles ahead of normie forums

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
thats why you have to catch them like pokemon, tell them to make there account private and have them give you there password so only you talk with them
Only works with mentally ill underaged foids, and you have to be extremely NT and careful not to push their buttons and make them upset.

One second your talking about the jews but as soon as you make a rape joke she goes mad, foids man...

Activity
So far there's no one here