Do you believe that anime is a waste of time?

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I guess it is, but out of the all the other time wasting stuff you could do, it's probably one of the better things.

I mean, I have some productive things to do which only take up about 10% of my time, and then I have literally nothing better to do than to watch anime.
:feelsbad:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
it distracts from my postmaxxing and lowers my t levels so it can a determent ngl
Why are you always the first one on my threads
You Get Out Anime GIF - You Get Out Get Out Anime - Discover & Share GIFs

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
This is the story
Of the faggy paki
Known as looksmax refugee
On neets.me
Although apparently
He's against faggotry
And yet on his pc
You'll find loads of peepees
He posts twinks daily
Salivates for cuck fantasies
You can tell from his avi
He needs help mentally
If you ask me
He'd love to get on his knees
And sucks some BBCs
His favorite hobby
Is to rape his buddy
He wants to get surgery
To remove his titty
This site may never be free
Of this closeted curry
🎵🎶🎵
Yeah yeah nigga
Looksmax that nigga gay nigga
He's gotta be, source just trust me
He thinks everyone will forget, jfl at that brainlet
You gigachad fakecel larper, you are a faget

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
This is the story
Of the faggy paki
Known as looksmax refugee
On neets.me
Although apparently
He's against faggotry
And yet on his pc
You'll find loads of peepees
He posts twinks daily
Salivates for cuck fantasies
You can tell from his avi
He needs help mentally
If you ask me
He'd love to get on his knees
And sucks some BBCs
His favorite hobby
Is to rape his buddy
He wants to get surgery
To remove his titty
This site may never be free
Of this closeted curry
🎵🎶🎵
Yeah yeah nigga
Looksmax that nigga gay nigga
He's gotta be, source just trust me
He thinks everyone will forget, jfl at that brainlet
You gigachad fakecel larper, you are a faget
tldr

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I guess it is, but out of the all the other time wasting stuff you could do, it's probably one of the better things.

I mean, I have some productive things to do which only take up about 10% of my time, and then I have literally nothing better to do than to watch anime.
It’s like any media or entertainment

It should inspire you, help you relax, it should be dynamic with the rest of your life

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022

That's a good question. Anime is art. Therefore, the question we can ask ourselves is, "Is art a waste of time?" The answer, of course, depends on how you define "waste." If you believe that anything which doesn't immediately produce tangible results is a waste of time, then yes, art is probably a waste of time.

However, if you believe that anything which brings enjoyment and enrichment to our lives is worthwhile, then art is certainly not a waste of time. In fact, it might even be one of the most important things we can do with our time.

After all, what could be more valuable than discovering new ways to see and experience the world? What could be more worthwhile than expanding our horizons and opening ourselves up to new possibilities?

For me, the answer is clear: anime is definitely not a waste of time. It's an incredibly valuable form of art that has the power to change lives for the better.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
That's a good question. Anime is art. Therefore, the question we can ask ourselves is, "Is art a waste of time?" The answer, of course, depends on how you define "waste." If you believe that anything which doesn't immediately produce tangible results is a waste of time, then yes, art is probably a waste of time.

However, if you believe that anything which brings enjoyment and enrichment to our lives is worthwhile, then art is certainly not a waste of time. In fact, it might even be one of the most important things we can do with our time.

After all, what could be more valuable than discovering new ways to see and experience the world? What could be more worthwhile than expanding our horizons and opening ourselves up to new possibilities?

For me, the answer is clear: anime is definitely not a waste of time. It's an incredibly valuable form of art that has the power to change lives for the better.

Some anime like Monogatari are genuinely art that leave me in awe, which in any ideal life of mine I would still watch. But let's be honest most are recycled plotlines and fanservice. Those are truly a waste of time.

Last edited:
highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
everything that does not have an immeadiate effect on your reproductive fitness is a waste of time if you go by the metric of society which is universal and which you are bound to accept unless you become a net producer yourself

Activity
So far there's no one here