Discussion Do you enjoy neetdom?

Topic

• Total voters
ThatMartinFellow

ThatMartinFellow

NEET
May 30, 2023
It has its ups and downs, but on a whole I do. I don't think my mental health could handle a job or school. I did manage college but I was a lot mentally healthier then.

ThatMartinFellow

ThatMartinFellow

NEET
May 30, 2023
not really but there is no decent alternative
I feel this way sometimes. That's when I tend to counter it by hyper focusing on something. Can't say if it's a healthy strategy or not.
Yes life is shitty in general for low value males, the best you can do is choose the path of the least resistance :feelsjuice:
You all have value to me, friends. Just remember the only one who determines your true value is your own mind, as corny as that sounds.

ThatMartinFellow

ThatMartinFellow

NEET
May 30, 2023
I'm a 25 yo friendless khhv, I know I'll never live a successful normie life but what do people expect from an ugly aspie :feelsreally:
Idk what khhv means but Im a 28 year old friendless, likely aspie, neet here. Successful normal lives aren't for everyone and that's ok. They built a square shaped world and we're round pegs is all.

If it helps, I'll be your friend.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
yes but I need to get hobbies to fully enjoy it.
The sad part is that when Ill soon find a job and I wasted every second of my 2 years of neetdom

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Hope you're not planning to be a minimal wagecuck.
No offense but I figure a man with your background would have difficulties getting a decent job.
I graduated university so no minimum wage. But yes, Ive been looking for a job for 2 years and had almost 100 interviews and Im always rejected.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
2018-early 2020 (before my nerve injury) was so blessed, I didn't have a single migraine during that time whereas before I'd have them monthly. Now it is shit but that's due to something completely unrelated

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Yes. Still got money from when I was working so it's alright. My nigger work coach threatened to put me on something where I have to work search with a job centre employee if I don't apply for more jobs but I have another job lined up anyway so idc too much. Gonna enjoy it while it lasts and hopefully get a bit more money saved when I start working again

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
Like, when I was younger I read one manga, Inside Mari. The protagonist was supposed to study away from home, his mom and dad supporting him. But he just NEETs in his room all day, lying to them how life is fine and he has friends and all. Now I'm like him, I went to college far away from home, I attended the first few days, then just stopped. I've been NEETing, and I like it, I've made many fond memories over the past few months. But it can't go forever, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I really enjoy it so I plan to keep it going until the wheels fall off so to speak. I hate working. theres not really a point if you dont have typical normal aspirations like a house or family. so Im content for now.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Yes, the Weimarica job market is brutal and NEETdom just makes sense these days.

Activity
So far there's no one here