Venting Do you ever cry because how over it is

uglybrat

uglybrat

Jb slayer
Apr 25, 2024
I cry a lot during the days, but not like bitch crying. I just get teary eyes because i'm just so sad about my shit life, everything about me is pathetic. I'm fucking 19 jobless,
a fucking ugly virgin, and I hardly have any social interaction with anyone.
I just hate my whole life.

Last edited:
Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
I almost never cry my own sadness out, when I cry usually is because I'm charged with a sense of nostalgia or of connection with other people I think. Like getting emotive because someone said something I would consider endearing or imagining other people's pain, which is very rare.

The thing you described for me is a dry emotion idk, I feel it more as anxiety, discomfort, ressentment and indignation with not just my life but existence in general, usually because I don't live up to my own ideals. I don't tend to care if I'm jobless, have no friends, virgin etc, these are ideals of other people but not mine.

constantfailure77

constantfailure77

married oldcel lifelong neet
May 2, 2024
No I don't really cry anymore. I know my E is super high yet I don't feel much emotion in general these days. I cry maybe once or twice a year. Became numbed out years ago.

You are really young. Just make sure you figure out what *you* actually want in life so you can identity what you actually want to achieve versus what are projections fed by society that are influencing you

I didn't figure any of that out till mid 20s

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Debt slave
Feb 19, 2024
You sound like a HTN prettyboy LARPing as an incel, tbhngl

Activity
So far there's no one here