Discussion Do you feel responsible for the man you are today?

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Without getting into free will debates, when you look at your life do you blame things out of your control or your decisions?

For me it's 50/50. Dealt a shit hand but for better or worse. How it turned out is largely me

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
no. it’s mostly as a result of things outside of my control tbh

this is why genetic pre-determinism is thrown around in blackpill spaces

my personality disorder is the reason I can’t function like a normal human, why I’m here, why I’m trying to get neetbux, etc

I don’t even take this world seriously tbh, it’s a literal prison and a stage on which the Jews can act their play

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
Without getting into free will debates, when you look at your life do you blame things out of your control or your decisions?

For me it's 50/50. Dealt a shit hand but for better or worse. How it turned out is largely me
I used to be very socially active and i was very extraverted and academically gifted. But after being bullied and excluded for years because of my red hair and pale skin i became reclusive. So no i dont blame myself

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I believe in biological determinism, any actions I take are the result of my biology and environment playing off each other, for better or for worse.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
50/50. I am an unironic result of incest so naturally there isn't much going on upstairs, and I'm from a wartorn shithole which obviously leads to malnutrition and depression and etc. Despite all that I was doing alright for the most part. Had friends, did well at school, had a good future and the usual. It wasn't until way later that I started making shit decisions. I ran away from society and isolated myself on purpose thinking it's some Zen Buddhist shit but it was just rotting. I ignored what few friends I had thinking they'd dislike me eventually when that was never a sign. I stopped keeping up with school because I started gooning my brains out and could no longer think straight. It was bad from the start but I made it far worse tbh. Had I not learned to speak English I'd be a very normal person irl

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
I take full responsibility. I accept my actions had consequences wether intentional or not I have participated on my own demise.

JBSLAYER

JBSLAYER

Maya
Feb 25, 2024
I'm responsible for myself.

Before l was who l am, I was still myself. I'm still myself now. I was myself all along.

As for who l am, I don't really know.

Activity
So far there's no one here