Do you goto Hooters?

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
I noticed there is a significant amount of hopeless looking dudes that love hooters. I myself think I might find hooters and similar establishments incorporated in my ideal lifestyle.

Hooters1 Hooters2

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Just go to McDonalds and then get a hooker. Probably ends up cheaper anyway. This way you actually get your dick touched and not just blue balls from a scam establishment.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
My taste is too classy for McDonalds and hookers just want to get paid so they can buy crack or whatever. Its not for sex. I imagine i dont need to leave a $10 tip
Bruh those waitresses go in the back and talk about how disgusted they are by the customers. Then they come to you and smile. They are 100000% in it for the money and they'd spit on you if it weren't for money.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I noticed there is a significant amount of hopeless looking dudes that love hooters. I myself think I might find hooters and similar establishments incorporated in my ideal lifestyle.

View attachment 72963 View attachment 72964
I like hooters but I want to start my own restaurant called rumps where it features big asses, but then again it would attract to many niggers so scratch that idea

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
I like hooters but I want to start my own restaurant called rumps where it features big asses, but then again it would attract to many niggers so scratch that idea
make dresscode that no thug would be caught dead wearing. I have seen before no sneakers, it didn't seem effective enough but its a step in the right direction.

N

Neetmaxxxing69

NEET
May 12, 2023
No but sometimes I go to the strip club same thing but they are topless

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
No but sometimes I go to the strip club same thing but they are topless
In the ideal life I practice no fap, I go camping every month. I think something mild is what I am into and hooters fits that

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Like a mcdonalds cabaret club. Never been but i saw one and was intrigued. Assumed it would be even more watered down over here plus it's embarrassing

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
Like a mcdonalds cabaret club. Never been but i saw one and was intrigued. Assumed it would be even more watered down over here plus it's embarrassing
In USA Mcdonalds is trash. In other countries its more dignified. I believe cabarete clubs in the USA are kinda classy. I would think its extra sexy TGI fridays. With the current state of the world, and the sex industry Hooters girls are like nuns. Its nothing to be embarrassed about.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
No I don't but if I did I would ask for one of the hoez to spit on my food, I almost asked a taco bell hoe to spit on my food once she probably would have since she hated me for some reason

Activity
So far there's no one here