Do you guys feel shame for being a NEET?

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
I used to not but lately idk something just doesn’t feel right about this. I feel like I’m wasting my one life and I’m gonna live in regret later, severe regret and depression if I still live like this. I feel a sense of shame especially since my father put me in private schools growing up, and I was a failure academically. I feel I’ve had stuff handed to me and been ungrateful and people with less opportunity would kill to be in this situation, where they have the opportunity to go to college and have a future and life for themselves. I was an edgy faggot teen and fucked up my life with substances and trying to be cool and popular. All those people have moved on, I’m left being a NEET. I’m stuck waiting for life to start, and I can sense sadness from my parents at my failures. Curious to hear anyone else opinions

@Looksmax Refugee
@Neetgod
@Khaos
@PointOfNoReturn
@Incellectual_Anon
@Haruhi Suzumiya
@Saito

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
i feel no shame, as people on here would know by my actions, regret, yes, but shame, not really

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
man up and get a job
No!

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I used to not but lately idk something just doesn’t feel right about this. I feel like I’m wasting my one life and I’m gonna live in regret later, severe regret and depression if I still live like this. I feel a sense of shame especially since my father put me in private schools growing up, and I was a failure academically. I feel I’ve had stuff handed to me and been ungrateful and people with less opportunity would kill to be in this situation, where they have the opportunity to go to college and have a future and life for themselves. I was an edgy faggot teen and fucked up my life with substances and trying to be cool and popular. All those people have moved on, I’m left being a NEET. I’m stuck waiting for life to start, and I can sense sadness from my parents at my failures. Curious to hear anyone else opinions

@Looksmax Refugee
@Neetgod
@Khaos
@PointOfNoReturn
@Incellectual_Anon
@Haruhi Suzumiya
@Saito
Yes of course I do. I'm completely inferior. But some were born to leach and some were born to produce. When your an outcast you'll be silently ostracized. Any pariah knows hes left with out romance or a the feeling of acceptance. The real question is how do you cope with this reality.

Again get your neetbux, fuck hookers, play video games and distract your mind from the harsh reality of your inferiority complex. All a neetcel has is copes.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Yes of course I do. I'm completely inferior. But some were born to leach and some were born to produce. When your an outcast you'll be silently ostracized. Any pariah knows hes left with out romance or a the feeling of acceptance. The real question is how do you cope with this reality.

Again get your neetbux, fuck hookers, play video games and distract your mind from the harsh reality of your inferiority complex. All a neetcel has is copes.
one can even cope with making shit music, would rather be nt

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022

That’s really true, I can’t function on the level of normal people for various reasons. Whenever I try and reintegrate and get a job, I burn out within 2 weeks tops due to the stress and criticism that comes with working, especially minimum wage. Studying and working extra hard when I’m already disadvantaged, especially in my youth,which is supposed to be the best years of my life is way too fucking unfair to do. But when I rot im just so lonely that’s the only thing. I tried videgames but it doesn’t feel the same especially when I compare it to how I used to feel having a blast playing games with friends at age 12/13

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022

Also didn’t you yourself even tell me to try shit In my early twenties or I’ll regret it?

rainghost

rainghost

NEET
Oct 21, 2022
That’s really true, I can’t function on the level of normal people for various reasons. Whenever I try and reintegrate and get a job, I burn out within 2 weeks tops due to the stress and criticism that comes with working, especially minimum wage. Studying and working extra hard when I’m already disadvantaged, especially in my youth,which is supposed to be the best years of my life is way too fucking unfair to do. But when I rot im just so lonely that’s the only thing. I tried videgames but it doesn’t feel the same especially when I compare it to how I used to feel having a blast playing games with friends at age 12/13

My guess is that video games aren't going to be as fun, because they're actively wasting your time rather than a pathway to what you want from life. You know they're the equivalent of keys dangled in your face, like someone would to entertain a one year old, so it's obviously going to feel somewhat irritating or boring.

I think looking at your weaknesses as you being "disadvantaged" is going to make things worse. I think I'm similar? I literally crumbled after working for a fast food chain within a few months; I couldn't handle a job as a cashier at a hardware store and quit after 2 weeks; I survived as a server on pity tips, because I was shaking so much that people could tell I was basically dying.

And yeah, you could easily just say I suck and I'm worthless. Except I know I'm not. I'm in environments that don't let me achieve whatever good is in me. You're probably the same. If you don't know what's good about you, I can't really offer much life advice and Idk if you'd even want it.

The world is cruel and cold to some people. Sometimes things get worse for a long time. But that doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
My guess is that video games aren't going to be as fun, because they're actively wasting your time rather than a pathway to what you want from life. You know they're the equivalent of keys dangled in your face, like someone would to entertain a one year old, so it's obviously going to feel somewhat irritating or boring.

I think looking at your weaknesses as you being "disadvantaged" is going to make things worse. I think I'm similar? I literally crumbled after working for a fast food chain within a few months; I couldn't handle a job as a cashier at a hardware store and quit after 2 weeks; I survived as a server on pity tips, because I was shaking so much that people could tell I was basically dying.

And yeah, you could easily just say I suck and I'm worthless. Except I know I'm not. I'm in environments that don't let me achieve whatever good is in me. You're probably the same. If you don't know what's good about you, I can't really offer much life advice and Idk if you'd even want it.

The world is cruel and cold to some people. Sometimes things get worse for a long time. But that doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.
What you say makes sense. The last part, even tho it doesn’t mean there is something wrong with me, I still wish things went right, everyone does

rainghost

rainghost

NEET
Oct 21, 2022
What you say makes sense. The last part, even tho it doesn’t mean there is something wrong with me, I still wish things went right, everyone does

True. But it's pointless wasting time dreaming about things that can't happen. I'm not brushing off that regret; it's just that it's a black hole that can and will wreck any future you could have left.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How long does it take before the copes run out? How long can I sustain this lifestyle. Ngl if I had just a few friends I could do this all my life
You'll probably never have friends, copes only last for a minute, move on to another cope, or sea max

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
You'll probably never have friends, copes only last for a minute, move on to another cope, or sea max
Pm me if you wanna hear something legit interesting, I could use your advice tbh

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Then do something. I already told you my opinion I don't have anything to add.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Sometimes but not enough to cause me to do anything. If I had neetbux I wouldn't be as bothered but leeching off friends and family is embarrassing sometimes especially when they start talking about money troubles in front of you

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
nyo, why would i, everytime i Neet is by choice

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
NO I despise normies they are boring plus I wouldn't want to miss the insights I gained throughout the the years as a NEET, so it's basically a win-win situation.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
As an ex neet I can say that your life doesn't improve after finding a job unfortunately, I used to think that getting a job would make everything better but the reality is that it adds to your problems and no woman will want to be in a relationship with you.

There's also a chance you die on your way to work too.

Activity
So far there's no one here