Do you guys know of a book on profitable crimes or something?

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I can't think of anything, I'm so bad at coming up with ideas.

I keep envisioning stuff like picking a lock during the night to a store that sells smartphones and tablets and stuff. Like, assuming that as soon as you touch the door, a silent alarm goes off. So you have like 2 or 3 minutes max before you're caught. And so the plan would be to pick the lock within seconds, rush inside, grab whatever I can in 30 seconds, and then run like the wind, zig-zagging through the city. My mind can only come up with retarded shit like this, I'm not good at coming up with ideas.

Naturally, I'd also be willing to do non-crime stuff, to be an entrepreneur. But I've been trying to come up with ideas for that for many years, to no success. I even think that I'd be able to work hard, if only I had a really good idea that could guarantee a lot of money. Ahh, who am I kidding, I'll never find something like that, I'm too unimaginative, I'm so bad at coming up with ideas.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021

I keep envisioning stuff like picking a lock during the night to a store that sells smartphones and tablets and stuff. Like, assuming that as soon as you touch the door, a silent alarm goes off. So you have like 2 or 3 minutes max before you're caught. And so the plan would be to pick the lock within seconds, rush inside, grab whatever I can in 30 seconds, and then run like the wind, zig-zagging through the city. My mind can only come up with retarded shit like this, I'm not good at coming up with ideas.

Naturally, I'd also be willing to do non-crime stuff, to be an entrepreneur. But I've been trying to come up with ideas for that for many years, to no success. I even think that I'd be able to work hard, if only I had a really good idea that could guarantee a lot of money. Ahh, who am I kidding, I'll never find something like that, I'm too unimaginative, I'm so bad at coming up with ideas.
Maybe try lockpicking a post box if you have those, loads of fucking letters with gift money etc

Anonymous80808

Anonymous80808

NEET
Nov 15, 2022
Sounds like a cool larp, but don't expect to be lockpicking and sneaking around stores like a videogame.
You should study some African American culture. They've got stealing down to a tee, much like other crimes:
>"Protest" over the death of a criminal
>Break into stores
>Got muh new pair of Jay's

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022

Find a way to sell covid19 vaccine to infants

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
The fact that you want to read a book about crime makes me think that you're not cut out for it. Most criminals I met (low level but still) were risk takers. They didn't read books about crime, they didn't read books at all they just went out and tried it or found a mentor. Not saying that all criminals are retards who don't try to learn and be cautious as they move up the ladder but either way they probably didn't start off reading books about it.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
The fact that you want to read a book about crime makes me think that you're not cut out for it. Most criminals I met (low level but still) were risk takers. They didn't read books about crime, they didn't read books at all they just went out and tried it or found a mentor. Not saying that all criminals are retards who don't try to learn and be cautious as they move up the ladder but either way they probably didn't start off reading books about it.
Kindle book ''my first petty crime (for beginners)'' 6 fiddy at a discount1

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Haha, I had the same thought, well said. I'm definitely not suited for it.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021

Do you want to try to rob a bank with me like North Hollywood? We'll survive though.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Do you want to try to rob a bank with me like North Hollywood? We'll survive though.
Nah, robbing a bank is one of the worst crimes. I'd only be doing stealthy crimes, cause I'm really good at thinking of potential things that can leak my identity, so stealth is a priority for me. And banks just aren't good for that, they're the single most dangerous thing to rob.

As for a North Hollywood type of scenario, as exciting as that sounds, I'm not manic enough for that most of the time. Violence just isn't appealing to me 90% of the time. Of course, 10% of the time I'm an absolute monster psycho who yearns to gouge out someone's eyes with his bare hands and then lick the blood off his fingers. But I'm too rational for that, I only care a bout my own comfort. I want to be comfy and rich, violence doesn't lead to that. It just leads to jail, injury or death, which is not comfy. Thus, idc about violence.

Also, law enforcement would obliterate the North Hollywood guys within minutes nowadays. They've gotten really good with snipers and military tactics + military gear.

Activity
So far there's no one here