Do you guys reckon I could get Asian girls?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Like should I save money up and seamaxx I wouldn’t like to fuck a brown one just a white one with a ton of plastic surgery i just saw some chink girl on my tiktok with huge tits thats why I am asking

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
At my ropes end mate I’ll put a bag over their head or smth
If you're serious about putting bags on their head you can go to the slums of manila and get any gook you want, just be careful about diseases and shit you know. Another tip I'll give you is to make it a plastic bag and make sure you don't take it off after.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Like should I save money up and seamaxx I wouldn’t like to fuck a brown one just a white one with a ton of plastic surgery i just saw some chink girl on my tiktok with huge tits thats why I am asking
Yeah but you're not going to get those top Thai Chinese ones. You're going to be stuck with low class ones with dark skin, big noses, etc like every other JBWmaxxer

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Even I get matches with some on tinder, now and again despite ugly fat white single mothers rejecting me, so you should clean up tbh! The Asian bitches assume I'm a successful career guy or rich older man though, then I'm blocked fast when they sense that isn't the case! You have youth on your side, so why not just go to Thailand for a few weeks, probably stupid to go alone though but you'd probably have the time of your life!

Activity
So far there's no one here