Discussion Do you keep up with the news?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Do you bother keeping up on what’s going on around the world or your city? How often do you check up on the news and where do you primarily get your information?
IMG 6980

I watch this channel TLDR daily for short summaries of today news headlines but besides that I don’t really keep up. Unless it’s something big, even then I become disinterested rather quickly. Funnily enough is I sometimes get my news here, whenever I’m oblivious.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
Do you bother keeping up on what’s going on around the world or your city? How often do you check up on the news and where do you primarily get your information?
View attachment 93462

I watch this channel TLDR daily for short summaries of today news headlines but besides that I don’t really keep up. Unless it’s something big, even then I become disinterested rather quickly. Funnily enough is I sometimes get my news here, whenever I’m oblivious.
News is just another cope

N

NotSTYX

NEET
Jun 21, 2023
The majority of news is biased propaganda created to serve someone's interests or ideology, to evoke an emotional response from the recipient. To learn the true events you have to look from a variety of differently biased sources and extract the grains of truth to form the complete picture. I cannot be bothered to do this, therefore I do not check the news.

Thadman

Thadman

Failed Normcuck
Sep 6, 2023
I dont care, also one does not need to sit down in front of their TV screen to catch the news. The news finds it way to spread to even the most secluded monk living in some cave.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
What do you think? I'm the only user here who has an active subscription for The New York Times.

I'm the only user here who actually pays for his news. Instead of just reading mindless clickbait all the time.

And the actual news of the free news sites? They often trickle down from publications like The New York Times.

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Activity
So far there's no one here