wsada

wsada

good goy
Apr 22, 2024

Friezacel

Friezacel

Banned
Feb 13, 2024
It doesnt matter what types of foids im attracted to and i think any type of discussion about this in these types of forums is useless and a waste of time because no foids wants us anyways

lifesucksandyoudie

lifesucksandyoudie

God hates me and I hate him back
May 10, 2024
Surreal to think Vegeta is the same height or shorter than the girls listed there:

Name: Kaname Chidori
Height: 166 cm

Vegeta
Height: 165 cm

Brootal. OvER for saiyanlets heightmogged by teenage girls

Also:

1665028519667.jpg

Last edited:
Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
It doesnt matter what types of foids im attracted to and i think any type of discussion about this in these types of forums is useless and a waste of time because no foids wants us anyways
Speak for yourself. The main reason I don't get any is because I'm not trying and online dating is rigged and wastes too much of my time.

I also don't have a social circle and most women are gold diggers and I have no money to begin with. Even if I had money I would probabl be a cheapskate still and they would leave sooner or later.die

I'm also too lazy to work out regularly so I would have a ripped physique that makes it easy to get casual sex.

Last edited:
lifesucksandyoudie

lifesucksandyoudie

God hates me and I hate him back
May 10, 2024
Makes no sense. Vegeta is extremely muscular and the same height allegedly. How do they weigh the same?
Astolfo either has giant balls, a huge cock or both at the same time
This means Vegeta also gets dickmogged by a femboy
Vegetacels are not doing well today

Last edited:
Friezacel

Friezacel

Banned
Feb 13, 2024
Speak for yourself. The main reason I don't get any is because I'm not trying and online dating is rigged and wastes too much of my time.

I also don't have a social circle and most women are gold diggers and I have no money to begin with. Even if I had money I would probabl be a cheapskate still and they would leave sooner or later.die

I'm also too lazy to work out regularly so I would have a ripped physique that makes it easy to get casual sex.
translation: the reason i dont get girls is because im a truecel but for some reason im in denial about it and really think that gymmaxxing is true and not a cope

Last edited:
Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
translation: the reason i dont get girls is because im a truecel but for some reason im in denial about it and really think that gymmaxxing is true and not a cope
It isn't. If my brother didn't gymmax he probably wouldn't have a girlfriend right now.

How am I truecel if I look better than the majority of people I encounter outside? I'm 6.5-7/10 in looks easily but what is it useful for if I don't have any social interaction besides my family?

I'm 6'3, Germanic phenotype and have a decent face. If I started taking steroids and went tanning I would have a girlfriend in a few months guaranteed and could have tons of casual sex.

Friezacel

Friezacel

Banned
Feb 13, 2024
It isn't. If my brother didn't gymmax he probably wouldn't have a girlfriend right now.

How am I truecel if I look better than the majority of people I encounter outside? I'm 6.5-7/10 in looks easily but what is it useful for if I don't have any social interaction besides my family?

I'm 6'3, Germanic phenotype and have a decent face. If I started taking steroids and went tanning I would have a girlfriend in a few months guaranteed and could have tons of casual sex.
Foids dont care about muscles nearly as much as other men do. The guys who slay nowadays are skinny prettyboys.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Foids dont care about muscles nearly as much as other men do. The guys who slay nowadays are skinny prettyboys
They are like 3% of the male population. The actual attractive ones who look like Final Fantasy characters. And they usually age like shit if they are really feminine looking.

Kawaii

Kawaii

NEET
Sep 16, 2023
Yes, I like them. Hmm… I am trying to think of a specific one

Also, “bakarot” :feelsLUL:

scizoCrashout

scizoCrashout

I GOTTA CUT CUT CUT !
Jun 1, 2024
yes... i want to put then into their places for being too bratty and assert my dominance

Friezacel

Friezacel

Banned
Feb 13, 2024
They are like 3% of the male population. The actual attractive ones who look like Final Fantasy characters.
Whats your point ? Foids always go for the top men and would rather share them than settle down for a sub7 guy.
And they usually age like shit if they are really feminine looking.
You are confusing softboys/e boys and pretty boys. Real prettyboys have strong facial bones and usually later age into Masculine Chads, e.g. Leonardo DiCaprio.

Tbh if you are really 6"3ft and Germanic looking and still cant get foids then you are very likely a mentalcel

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Whats your point ? Foids always go for the top men and would rather share them than settle down for a sub7 guy.

You are confusing softboys/e boys and pretty boys. Real prettyboys have strong facial bones and usually later age into Masculine Chads, e.g. Leonardo DiCaprio.

Tbh if you are really 6"3ft and Germanic looking and still cant get foids then you are very likely a mentalcel
Lenardo Dicaprio looks like ass as an old man. Already did in his 30s compared to when he was younger.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023

What should I do then? Use dating apps and obsessively take pictures that make me look good and sociable even though I hate taking pictures and faking my lifestyle?

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Okay now you are overdosing on copium, he still looks extremely good for his age and he can slay prime Stacy everyday
That's due to status. And him looking decent for a 50 year old is because he is rich and maybe he has had plastic surgery like all of his Hollywood actor colleagues.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
He is objectively better looking than 90% of men his age
I just stated you the reasons why that is, moron. He is an insanely rich actor who has access to the best doctors, surgeons or personal trainers, etc.

Friezacel

Friezacel

Banned
Feb 13, 2024
I just stated you the reasons why that is, moron. He is an insanely rich actor who has access to the best doctors, surgeons or personal trainers, etc.
Even then you need to have a good genetic basis to still look that good for his age

Anyway, im tired of discussing that topic, so yeah

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
Yes, at least in anime. irl i think it would be annoying, because I would immediately lose all interest when she says stuff like "btw don't get the wrong idea, it's not like I like you or anything" I would take that literally and think she really doesn't like me, thus I would lose interest.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
I doubt the phenomon is even real or common in real life. At least not to the extent it is portrayed in manga/anime.

Activity
So far there's no one here