Discussion Do you watch Blue Lock?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I actually really liked it at first, finished all the episodes that were available at the time in just a few hours. Then I read the manga, a shitload of chapters, and I dropped it. Cause it ends up being dogshit. LITERALLY the same formula over and over and over again. It's literally the same arc, the same chapters being repeated 10000000 times. What you see now is what will happen again and again.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I actually really liked it at first, finished all the episodes that were available at the time in just a few hours. Then I read the manga, a shitload of chapters, and I dropped it. Cause it ends up being dogshit. LITERALLY the same formula over and over and over again. It's literally the same arc, the same chapters being repeated 10000000 times. What you see now is what will happen again and again.
Sometimes music/voice acting/animation can make up for repetitive story structure.

yknowwhat

yknowwhat

NEET
Nov 1, 2022
it's hilarious, sometimes cringy with the edgy faces, and mid too

GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

NEET
Apr 8, 2023
It's good, lost a bit of steam as time went on. I'm no longer following it actively, gonna wait till it reaches a story arc I'm interested in and pick it back up then so I can skip through the stuff I don't care about.

Activity
So far there's no one here