Serious Does alcohol really helps socializing?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
it helped me get a DUI with a .09. yea, it helps socialize. kills enough brain cells so that you don't care who you're talking to or what happens-when taken excessively of course. it shuts down your rational decision making part of the brain, which greatly aids in talking with people.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
To a point. Depends on what you drink and how tired you are as well imo. Vodka red bull gets me much more talkative but tends to lead to more fights despite feeling less drunk, beer/cider is more laid back but also more of a tired drunk

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
To a point. Depends on what you drink and how tired you are as well imo. Vodka red bull gets me much more talkative but tends to lead to more fights despite feeling less drunk, beer/cider is more laid back but also more of a tired drunk
I blacked out from redbull and vodka. Beer and wine usually give me a stomach ache so I can't enjoy the feeling. I haven't drank that many times, but the only times I remember having a good drunk feeling was when I drank remy martin and hennessy.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I blacked out from redbull and vodka. Beer and wine usually give me a stomach ache so I can't enjoy the feeling. I haven't drank that many times, but the only times I remember having a good drunk feeling was when I drank remy martin and hennessy.
I've never blacked out from red bull/vodka. Still tend to get in almost as much trouble as if I'd blacked out but I think the caffeine seems to help. How much vodka/how often and much do you drink?

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I've never blacked out from red bull/vodka. Still tend to get in almost as much trouble as if I'd blacked out but I think the caffeine seems to help. How much vodka/how often and much do you drink?
I might try vodka and monster because monster has more caffeine than redbull. I'm used to drinking 600-800 mg of caffeine a day, so maybe because the redbull was only 80 mg it made me sleepy.

Recently I've only drank a few times a year at most. The last time I drank was May when I decided to get some light beers for my birthday, I had seven and they gave me a stomach ache. I'm tempted to try hard liquor and energy drink again, because if I don’t pass out I think I will feel ok on them.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Only to an extent, it eases anxiety so you think less but I still appear abnormal even when drunk due to my autist brain. When normies get drunk they become very loud whereas when I get drunk I just appear NT. People usually can't tell when I have been drinking, I even attended a job interview once after drinking half a bottle of Amaretto.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I might try vodka and monster because monster has more caffeine than redbull. I'm used to drinking 600-800 mg of caffeine a day, so maybe because the redbull was only 80 mg it made me sleepy.

Recently I've only drank a few times a year at most. The last time I drank was May when I decided to get some light beers for my birthday, I had seven and they gave me a stomach ache. I'm tempted to try hard liquor and energy drink again, because if I don’t pass out I think I will feel ok on them.
Blacking out means memory loss not falling asleep. I had my first black out last week when i wandered around train stations for 4 hours and have no memory of it. It is because the messages can't reach the part of your brain that forms long term memories.

Activity
So far there's no one here