Does anybody else here share this weird trait? I have a super high libido, to the point I suffer, but it still doesn't motivate me to work hard.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
Ok, so basically I have such a high libido that my mind goes into a trance, like I'm hypnotized when I get horny. It's ridiculous, the feeling is so powerful like my brain, heart, stomach and crotch are burning, yearning to leap out of me and fuck a woman.

And yet, that just doesn't translate into me actually working hard to improve my situation. You'd think someone who feels like that would work out hard, try to make money etc... improve their life in any way they could so that they'd be more attractive to the opposite sex.

But not me. It's like my laziness is supreme to any other trait of mine. Sure, while lying in bed I might be super horny, but the moment I get up to actually put my hand on a dumbbell, or to actually leave the house to make some money? Horniness gone, the laziness nullified it completely, to the point I can think of nothing but going back to my lazy lying in bed watching sitcoms.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022

I get like this when I see her

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Why don't you actively try to find a gf, or at least visit a prostitute?

Activity
So far there's no one here