Does anyone feel suicidal regularly

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
I’m genuinely considering starting anti depressants as a last resort, I am an 18 year old man and feel suicidal due to substance abuse issues comorbid with bipolar, ocd, adhd, and suspected autism. I have a lot of neurological and other issues and I’m considering suicide cuz if it. Can anyone else relate

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
Yeah I’m on latuda and trileptal. Wbu?
Cool I’m on latuda rn 80mg, Wellbutrin I forgot the milligrams and metformin to combat antipsychotic induced weight gain. Don’t do ssri, ask for Wellbutrin if you decide to take that route it works on dopamine not serotonin. You want the dopamine bc if there’s something wrong with your dopamine you’ll feel dead inside and not want to do anything plus ssri’s make some ppl fat and have erectile dysfunction. Just my 2 cents.

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Cool I’m on latuda rn 80mg, Wellbutrin I forgot the milligrams and metformin to combat antipsychotic induced weight gain. Don’t do ssri, ask for Wellbutrin if you decide to take that route it works on dopamine not serotonin. You want the dopamine bc if there’s something wrong with your dopamine you’ll feel dead inside and not want to do anything plus ssri’s make some ppl fat and have erectile dysfunction. Just my 2 cents.
I see. Thing is I’m trying to treat my severe OCD with SSRI’s too. Also may I ask have you ever had episodes of psychosis with your bipolar? I’ve entered psychosis a few times.

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
I see. Thing is I’m trying to treat my severe OCD with SSRI’s too. Also may I ask have you ever had episodes of psychosis with your bipolar? I’ve entered psychosis a few times.
Yes, mind fucking psychosis that actually gave me ptsd lmao my manias are only psychotic I don’t get the euphoria maybe just like I really good cocaine feeling. Happened to me a couple times as well but w meds I’m okay now still get massive mood swings and disassociated, paranoid thoughts, obsessions etc. have you ever been hospitalized?

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Yes, mind fucking psychosis that actually gave me ptsd lmao my manias are only psychotic I don’t get the euphoria maybe just like I really good cocaine feeling. Happened to me a couple times as well but w meds I’m okay now still get massive mood swings and disassociated, paranoid thoughts, obsessions etc. have you ever been hospitalized?
Yes I been hospitalized multiple times and I think using street drugs such as meth played a role too. I want to KMS cuz I think I am too far gone now. Yes I get extreme paranoia and mood swings too,
And dissociation feeing like everything is fake. Do you ever feel like you have a hard time articulating your thoughts due to your bipolar,

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
Yes I been hospitalized multiple times and I think using street drugs such as meth played a role too. I want to KMS cuz I think I am too far gone now. Yes I get extreme paranoia and mood swings too,
And dissociation feeing like everything is fake. Do you ever feel like you have a hard time articulating your thoughts due to your bipolar,
Yes. I’m not the same person I was before my bipolar really manifested. It’s harder to articulate my thoughts, explaining shit is the worst lmao. I also just don’t feel as sharp as I used to but very subtly. I used to be a drooling retard but I was on risperidone and it was sedating me, with latuda I feel more Alive. That’s why I asked about medications bc the wrong med combo can literally want you to commit suicide. I also feel like my bipolar makes me less social and have a shorter tolerance for social situations but I’m also a neet so it could be that too. When mental health is involved it makes things complicated. You’re 18 you still have so much time to get managed dawg, it’s just that progress w these kind of things is slow nothing is quick

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
Yes. I’m not the same person I was before my bipolar really manifested. It’s harder to articulate my thoughts, explaining shit is the worst lmao. I also just don’t feel as sharp as I used to but very subtly. I used to be a drooling retard but I was on risperidone and it was sedating me, with latuda I feel more Alive. That’s why I asked about medications bc the wrong med combo can literally want you to commit suicide. I also feel like my bipolar makes me less social and have a shorter tolerance for social situations but I’m also a neet so it could be that too. When mental health is involved it makes things complicated. You’re 18 you still have so much time to get managed dawg, it’s just that progress w these kind of things is slow nothing is quick
Don’t you think the meth ruined my life beyond repair man? Once you did meth at 17/18 isn’t it over?

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
Don’t you think the meth ruined my life beyond repair man? Once you did meth at 17/18 isn’t it over?
Nah but I know meth can do some psychological shit to you my uncle smoked it for years and it changed him. I heard it can make you anhedonic too bc it fucks up your reward system. I think your good I think it really only fucks you up if you use for years on end and even then the effects are reversible to some extent. Key word: neuroplasticity. Your brain can heal but it take time, like months or years, but slowly it’ll get better in your case im sure. You’re 18 dawg you should be thanking your lucky stars you’re this self aware so young.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
If you Bipolar, then youre basically a woman and thats why its over. Drug addiction is just icing on the cake. I know some 60 year old man allways messaging with emo shit. He has bipolar. Sure hes got alot to lookfoward to in life sorta and knows how to live the adventure but wont stop being an emo. There is no cure. My associate he lived in India as an illegal alien. He loved it, my father did that too. Anyways my bipolar friend really liked it and really hates that he cant go back.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
How can I not?
yWQovlIh.jpg

Y

yarou

NEET
Jun 29, 2022
antidepressants will make u kill urself
This is true OP, I’m on a few months of SSRIs now and life is shittier than it used to be before I took them. While the suicidal feelings aren’t permanent when you take them, you will feel extremely depressed the first few weeks and worse if you stop suddenly. Do you think you want to take the risk? Maybe you should consider trying to fix things in your life to make you less depressed before you resort to medication?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I’m genuinely considering starting anti depressants as a last resort, I am an 18 year old man and feel suicidal due to substance abuse issues comorbid with bipolar, ocd, adhd, and suspected autism. I have a lot of neurological and other issues and I’m considering suicide cuz if it. Can anyone else relate
Yes I think about suicide daily. If my new hussell doesn't work it's time to rope

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Wait till your 40 and you've failed at everything. You'll feel completely hopeless. I don't think there's a single job I could realistically hold down
Fuck man thats rough. This is the fate of a lot of men these days. But working and holding down a job is hell too.
Its like choosing between two hells.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Fuck man thats rough. This is the fate of a lot of men these days. But working and holding down a job is hell too.
Its like choosing between two hells.
They both suck. But if you can hold down a job you don't hate is a much better life. On neetbux I can't afford the bare necessitys to have a decent standard of living. The worst part is the loneliness though by far. Having no one to fuck or cuddle is torcher.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
dude, i've read your posts before. have you considered getting an exorcism? catholic priests are required to have a book of minor exorcisms with them and they will pray over you to try to get to the bottom of your spiritual malady. ask me questions, and please consider this dude. It may seem farfetched or even primitive, but many many more exorcisms are being performed these days than in the past. some of your posts have been chilling, and i think you may have something more going on.

Activity
So far there's no one here