Don't worry if you lost an Item of yours

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Don't worry if you lost an Item of yours.

Matter wants to interact, wants to connect with other matter, and if need be, just wants to be used.
Matter can combine and increase in mass, thereby increasing its forces of attraction and finally binding further matter to itself. Just as the earth revolves around the sun, the moon around the earth and finally even the moon still influences our oceans. Our solar system is happy, oh how wonderful!

Let us now take, for example: a USB stick. Its mass is much too small to attract other matter. But it makes itself subject to man, so that it too can influence: That's how wonderful our world is.
But we should be careful not to make ourselves the property of our possessions. No USB stick, no key or other object should make itself so important that we depend on it alone.
Let's just leave the USB stick lying around if we can't find it. It will show itself when loneliness begins to torment it.

I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up - it always does in the end. (Luna Lovegood)

Oh my Brothers, Life is truly beautiful.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
nigga you doin shrooms again?
I'm not on shrooms, or any other psychedelics.
I'm just happy to celebrate the Love our world has to offer, you know?

Last edited:
Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
Meds bro, take them.
Med's against Happiness? Med's against Love?
Oh no, my dear friend. There's no need for medication.
"And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music." (Nietzsche, Friedrich)

Activity
So far there's no one here