Discussion Dream Home

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Do you have an idea of what your ideal home would look like, with no financial or building restrictions limiting you where and how would your dream home look like?
Mines would be located in the middle of a remote and isolated place, small with a modernist minimalist architecture style.
C0818C3C C73D 40AF 891F 5D7263B3890E

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
My dream house would be my own personal space corvette in a future where humanity is above a type 3 civilization on the kardashev scale.
Fuck having a dream house on this gay ass planet in this boring ass time period.

Last edited:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
A large nuclear bunker with any 2 storey house and lots of land above it. 20ft walls with razor wire and a razor wire filled trench around it. Solar panels, wind turbines. The bunker should contain lots of armaments, books, food and manufacturing facilities with an in house prison where I can repurpose slaves who fell in my barbed wire pit to craft luxury goods for me.

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
A large nuclear bunker with any 2 storey house and lots of land above it. 20ft walls with razor wire and a razor wire filled trench around it. Solar panels, wind turbines. The bunker should contain lots of armaments, books, food and manufacturing facilities with an in house prison where I can repurpose slaves who fell in my barbed wire pit to craft luxury goods for me.
This would be mine too

N

NyanIsHot

NEET
Nov 8, 2022
Do you have an idea of what your ideal home would look like, with no financial or building restrictions limiting you where and how would your dream home look like?
Mines would be located in the middle of a remote and isolated place, small with a modernist minimalist architecture style.
View attachment 55877
Beautiful And Differentiated
NICE

Activity
So far there's no one here