Duke Zepar is no joke

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
People are treating me much better than I've ever experienced, I go into a restaurant I always go to and people are happy to see me, (they usually hate me) at work its a similar experience, its all smiles and giggles, I noticed people look at me longer and some hoe I like was interested in me, ended up coming back twice, other customers were coming in multiple times too which has never happened the past few years I worked there, jus the amount of respect I was receiving felt weird cuz everyone is mostly an asshole and to actually have people interested in me was such a weird feeling

Oh yeah and I was told I'm the best worker for no reason lol by my boss.

If you guys were treated like this I can guarantee you wouldn't be angry or depressed

@9/11 was funny

9/11 was funny

9/11 was funny

π•·π–žπ–†π–“ π–—π–†π–’π–Šπ–ˆ π–ˆπ–†π–™π–žπ–† π–…π–Šπ–•π–†π–—
Sep 11, 2022
π•·π–šπ–ˆπ–Žπ–‹π–Šπ–— 𝖃

Jun 18, 2023
Are you a virgin? Do you want to get pussy? I discovered the solution for inceldom.

@Miko

Jun 18, 2023

Jun 18, 2023
@Yeagerist I have been vindicated. Tell those pathetic losers on .is that I discovered the cure for inceldom.

Jun 18, 2023
@Yeagerist I have been vindicated. Tell those pathetic losers on .is that I discovered the cure for inceldom.

Jun 18, 2023
@dungeondragon

SpacersChoice's experiences are proof of the efficacy of magick. Do you want to spend the rest of your life as a lonely virgin, or do you want to transform into a being that regularly fucks beautiful girls at will?

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
@dungeondragon

SpacersChoice's experiences are proof of the efficacy of magick. Do you want to spend the rest of your life as a lonely virgin, or do you want to transform into a being that regularly fucks beautiful girls at will?

That sort of lifestyle loses its appeal after while, nor do I believe that the experience is integral for my development. Women aren't on my radar. Instead, my priorities lie in crafting a perfect world in isolation. I take some pride in being a virgin - make of that what you wish.

Activity
So far there's no one here