Story DYNAMICS OF EXPERIENCES WITH SUCCUBUS

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
This report aims to show that experiences with succubi are not limited to sex, but can be dynamic and perhaps give you more reason to want to get involved in this practice. The events took place on the 6th of July.
In an astral projection, I met a succubus here at home and instead of having sex with her, I said that I would like to meet Lilith, her boss. So the succubus used the nearest door as a portal, a strategy I also use when I want to explore faraway places. We went through the door and came out in the living room of a mansion, full of luxurious furniture.
I barely walked through the room and found a mature woman on a dark green sofa, in the style of a Roman matron. She was lying down, very relaxed, wearing a white, transparent camisole. Her skin was also white, her hair red, as in the image below. The hairstyle - and I had to Google it - was very close to the crown braid. Her body was full and juicy, like a MILF from anime, exactly my favourite kind of woman.
I saluted by tilting my head downwards, but she didn't care about formalities. She only insisted on one thing: that we have sex and that I give her children. On this last point, she insisted a lot, repeating it several times while masturbating in front of me. However, what surprised me most was that she had a very fun and casual personality, she seemed like an aunt who comes round hugging and kissing her nephew, squeezing his breasts and so on.
I struggled, but I refused the tempting offer. Instead of sex, I started asking questions, but before she could answer, we were interrupted by a new figure arriving. He was the most caricatured representation of the Devil, with horns, reddish skin, pointed ears and a goatee. He wore dress clothes, but as soon as he entered, he hung up his suit in an appropriate place. He greeted Lili with a kiss on the lips and then turned to me, saying the following:

- I'll answer all your questions if you can answer three of mine.

From then on, I started to lose lucidity, the quality dropped from PA to semi-lucid dream. Out of nowhere, the set turned into a kind of Millionaire's Show, with an auditorium and everything. The supposed Devil was the presenter, he was even holding those cards typical of these programmes. In a completely tense atmosphere, he asked his three questions and I gave my answers. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of this important detail. All I know is that in the end, it was revealed that I had only managed to answer one correctly.
When the show ended, it became an unprecedented mockery. It went from Jeopardy! to 120 days of sodom, with people dancing, jumping, throwing food everywhere. The experience ended there, with me sitting on a sofa while I glimpsed the purest chaos. Whether or not it was the Devil and Lili, I'd rather not jump to conclusions. If anyone else has a similar story, or has supposedly encountered one of these entities, I'd like to hear it, so we can compare our experiences.

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
Activity
So far there's no one here