E-begging as a third world citizen

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
I steal TikToks from TRW

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
whats that 🤥
A scam. $150 the first month and then $50 every month after that in order to be in a pyramid scheme that tells you to post Tate TikToks. Oh, and it teaches affiliate marketing, which is a meme skill unless you produce videos or whatever that people want to see (which is called being a youtuber, which is a lottery basically). Not recycling Tate Tiktoks.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
A scam. $150 the first month and then $50 every month after that in order to be in a pyramid scheme that tells you to post Tate TikToks. Oh, and it teaches affiliate marketing, which is a meme skill unless you produce videos or whatever that people want to see (which is called being a youtuber, which is a lottery basically). Not recycling Tate Tiktoks.
why tate is hustling so much though, cant he afford hair already?

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
easy third world money making scheme is prostituting to rich first worlders. fuckers will drone strike a iraqi village then preach morals like they're jesus christ. fucking faggots just lynch niggers and give back r/jailbait.

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022
How do you ebeg for results

O

Ogrecel

1 Year 2 Months NEET 105 IQ
Sep 23, 2022
bro im not listening to this cuckold. yeah he used to be funni but it seems like every funni guy who gets a little bit of online fame ends up becoming a cuckold :feelslol:
😂😂

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
do you still have oder methods? i dont have a bank account

B

Broken&Ruined

NEET
May 27, 2023
Personally I believe Britbongs should allow me to migrate to their country and leech off their social welfare since they were the ones who ruined my country

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Personally I believe Britbongs should allow me to migrate to their country and leech off their social welfare since they were the ones who ruined my country

No, you'll get nothing.

IMG 20230528 111559

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
not much to leech tbh

unless you're in a wheelchair or a BPD foid
UK seems like a ruthless place. How much is autismbux/disabilitybux there? Is severe depression, adhd + anxiety problems enough to qualify for it?

Activity
So far there's no one here