Serious Earliest blackpill

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Back in primary school I wasn't allowed to go home alone and had to wait for my brother to pick me up. He was already in high school so I would have to wait for quite a while until his classes ended. I would just play or do homework. Anyway, every once in a while random girls from high/late middle school would come to help me with homework and pester me with questions about my brother. It was so fucking awkward and I would try to ignore or avoid them. When he came to pick me up they would use it as opportunity to strike conversations with him and tag along as we walked home.
Really blackpilled me early about the lengths to which foids will go to get attention from good looking guys.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Earliest blackpill was in Kindergarten. You needed to hold someones hand in line. I use to hold this Hapa girls hand on line every day. Then one day she told me "I can't just hold your hand every time!" She later exclusively started holding the hand of some nordic kid instead of me. Then I was forced to hold hands with the teacher.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Had a similar experience. Used to stack shelves for my uncle during the summers of 2015 and 2016. The amount of girls that would come into the shop and ask for my cousin's snapchat or number was laughable. That's why I never fell for the "girls don't approach bro" meme.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Had a similar experience. Used to stack shelves for my uncle during the summers of 2015 and 2016. The amount of girls that would come into the shop and ask for my cousin's snapchat or number was laughable. That's why I never fell for the "girls don't approach bro" meme.
How good looking do you need to be to get this treatment? Fuckkkkk I'll never have this.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Yeah it's impossible to fall for it if you have seen them literally doing most retarded schemes just for crumbs of attention.
Girls will always approach if you are interesting and if are not then you dont exist, its their nature. I remember talking to one when i was doing exams, my manlet friend tried to say anything but he did get ignored

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
How good looking do you need to be to get this treatment? Fuckkkkk I'll never have this.
I never noticed before I got blackpilled but dude had a crazy fucking jaw. I always wondered what made him good looking before getting blackpilled. His pheno wasn't that great though, he looked like a mutt with hazel eyes and had curly longish hair

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Jfl he used to tell me girls would do the same when I grow up.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I never noticed before I got blackpilled but dude had a crazy fucking jaw. I always wondered what made him good looking before getting blackpilled. His pheno wasn't that great though, he looked like a mutt with hazel eyes and had curly longish hair
My fucking brother blackpilled me about looks almost as soon as I started going to school. He would always talk about it and especially about height, he would bring it up constantly. Now that I look back it might be the reason why I never had that "bluepilled" phase, my reality was shattered quite early when I realized I share none of the traits my brother had.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's worth mentioning that his wife is a 4/10 chubby Yemeni girl now btw
E91f2f461df95f8f6727877508137cc83c901c09

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Fat bitches still have 1000000s of chadlites open to marrying them if they're merely nice enough so I guess they'll wipe their tears with chadlite's cock because a neets.me poster doesn't wanna fuck them, right? :feelsbad:
I dont think so, half of men are fat or bad looking a true chadlite is rare so they dont have that much options outside the internet really

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
I wouldn't say this is my earliest blackpill memory, but it definitely cemented my belief in the blackpill. I was in my junior year of highschool and we basically attended like afterschool classes with a math teacher because we sucked at maths. In this class, some random kid jumps in and he has the most stereotypical Chad face ever, and had pretty much those Billie Eilish eyes. He looked more like a twink Chad, especially with how giga lean yet tall he was.

Everyone was staring at him, and when he sat down the teacher would literally look at him every couple of seconds, it was truly nightmarish. Even asking him all the questions, making sure he talks as much as possible so that there's an excuse to stare at him.

Brutal days man. I honestly felt so suicidal in that moment. I was fully aware the blackpill existed, but I never really visited forums like these.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I wouldn't say this is my earliest blackpill memory, but it definitely cemented my belief in the blackpill. I was in my junior year of highschool and we basically attended like afterschool classes with a math teacher because we sucked at maths. In this class, some random kid jumps in and he has the most stereotypical Chad face ever, and had pretty much those Billie Eilish eyes. He looked more like a twink Chad, especially with how giga lean yet tall he was.

Everyone was staring at him, and when he sat down the teacher would literally look at him every couple of seconds, it was truly nightmarish. Even asking him all the questions, making sure he talks as much as possible so that there's an excuse to stare at him.

Brutal days man. I honestly felt so suicidal in that moment. I was fully aware the blackpill existed, but I never really visited forums like these.
thank god everypne in my new school is ugly as shit in my last one there was a giga chad and staceys in every classroom

Activity
So far there's no one here